Escape from Danger.

POV:
Something is happening outside, something dangerous.

Third person POV:
Pico and Keith hide in the corner, and stayed silent (like that's gonna work!) until pico gets up and walks towards the door "what are you doing!!!!" Keith whispers, "stay." pico commands as if Keith is a dog, Keith rolls his eyes and looks away "have it your way," he mumbled to himself. pico opens the door and peeks his head out "hello?" he shouts, *silence* "huh. guess it was nothing" he closes the door and bam! Keith was already walking around, "What are you doing?!" he exclaims "escaping." Keith awnsers, " there is clearly danger lurking and the only way to get away from it is to escape." "no! stay put! i'll call Cherry to pick us up" pico says confidently.

Cherry: hello?

Pico: can u come pick me and Keith up because I feel like someone, or something is trying to break into my house.

Cherry: oh no, i'm sorry, i'm in a party right now.

Pico: okay fine, where are you.

Cherry: what?! you just can't come to the party without an invitation!

Pico: *BANG!!* mmh! please cherry we need your help!

Cherry: fine! I'm at this place called "Fashion Universe" (not a real place)i'll tell the security guards that you and Keith are coming.

Pico: thank you!

* hangs up *

Third person POV:
" Keith, come with me, we can escape by going to the garage" pico says grabbing Keith's hand, "now! on the count of Three, two, ONE!!" they burst down the door, and run to the car, they quickly get inside, "buckle up kei-" "JUST START THE CAR!" Keith screams, pico starts the car and drives really fast Keith hears the banging sounds getting closer "FASTER!!" he yells, pico obeys and goes faster, "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GO?!" Keith screams, suddenly because of the wet rain the thunderstorm left, the car slips and slides all over the road "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" they both scream suddenly, they stop. they've made it to fashion universe!