Gossip.

POV:
Nene records a video of last night on tic tok, YouTube. It goes viral.

Third person POV:
Pico and Keith are watching tv and there's a knock on the door. "The doors open," pico says, it's Darnell and Nene "pico!" Darnell screamed "AHH! WTF DON'T KILL ME!," pico screamed, "did you see this?! Cherry nailed it last night!" Darnell squealed, he shows a video of cherry talking about her relationship with Keith, full of lies, and pico listened closely and felt very confused," this isn't true." Pico said flatly. All he heard was," he blamed it on me!" And "he tried to play the victim like a brat,". " what? I thought it was true." Nene says sounding stupid "Keith come down." Pico shouted, and he did, pico showed him the video, and Keith felt furious, "WHAT?!" He shouted, Darnell, laughed "what do you mean what? You sound like a real jerk man" "your lucky cherry took my crowbar." Keith said deeply "is it true that cherry is lying?" Nene asked, she started recording on her phone, "yes, she cheated on me, and played the victim, I told my family that night and came back home upset, I told pico after we got gummy bears and I tried to forget about her until now." Nene stopped recording, "great, cherry is never gonna believe this" "I'll post it on YouTube and I'll tag cherry on this good luck Keith this is gonna be a ride."