𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

POV:
Keith, Pico, and Keith's Mom (Alice)arrive at the party.

I don't know That much about Bf's Mom, I got the info from Wikipedia.com

Third Person Pov:
Keith pico and Alice arrive at the party and all of a sudden, Mommy Mearest pops up in the middle of nowhere "YOU MUST BE KEITH'S MOM!" she shouted "yes I am! You must be Cherry's mother!"Alice said happily " hi I'm Alice!" "Hello, Alice, come with me" mommy mearest grabbed Alice's hand and ran upstairs "your mom is really tall," pico says looking up at the ceiling, "yeah, but what's the point of going to this dumb-" "Hi Keith!!" Cherry said. Keith looked at her as if she looked beautiful, she was wearing a sparkly dress, that dragged on the floor, and she was wearing a beautiful butterfly clip and high heels "you look underdressed!" Cherry teased "like always, I knew you two idiots would wreck my party." Pico rolled his eyes "you look beautiful, C-Cherry" Keith said nervously "I know, miss me yet?" Cherry said confidently pico looked At his clothes, then looked away sadly "come with me, let's have some fun" Cherry said seductively she grabbed Keith's hand and ran downstairs, leaving pico alone "ughhh!" He groaned, he looked at the chocolate fountain and smiled "chocolate!" He squealed.

In the basement

Third person POV:
Cherry and Keith ran to the basement, there was a random couch there "sit." Cherry demanded, and Keith obeyed, Cherry locked the door and picked up drinks, glass cups, and a strange bottle, he opened the bottles and pour them into the cups, then grabbed the strange bottle and poured it into one of the cups, then turned around picked up one of the cups, "drink" cherry said flatly, Keith picked up the drink and glared at Cherry "hmm." Keith said quietly and drank it. Cherry smiled "why are you....smi- smiling..." Keith groaned, and he fell to the floor, "awe, are you okay? Here, drink this," Cherry grabbed the strange bottle and splashed it last him, "buh-bye! Keith!" Cherry unlocked the door and slammed the door, "HELP!!" Keith shouted, he tried to get up but failed, "HELPP!" "PICO HELP!" He shouted again, suddenly, he couldn't feel his body, he couldn't even open his mouth all he can do is cry, but then his eyes felt droopy, and fell asleep.