The Game.

Third person POV:
Pico turns off all the lights and crouches down to take out a box from under his bed that reads "DO NOT OPEN". "I had this box since I was 5 years old, I opened it once and when I saw what was inside, I was scared, so scared that I never opened it UNTITL now." pico says with a deilvish smirk on his face, "uh...okay,." Keith says quietly, this actually scared him a little , and when pico opened it, Keith burst out laughing "YOU WERE SCARED OF A FLASHLIGHT AND A PIECE OF PAPER?!!" he teased, "no,until I played it with Darnell and Nene." pico said with an annoyed expression "okay what's the game?" Keith asked "it's a common game, something called charlie charlie, but IN MY STYLE!" pico said confidently, "and since you find this to be not scary, i'm not gonna tell you the instructions!" "what a punishment." Keith mumbled, pico pulled out the paper, a pencil and the flashlight, he put the pencil on top of the paper and the flashlight next to him, "ask him a question" he cheerfully said "okay, Charlie Charlie, are you there?" Keith asks, they waited for a moment and Keith quickly looked away "Keith,look!" pico says, he looks and all of the sudden, the pencil moved to yes. Keith flinched a little bit "y-your turn" he stuttered looking at pico, "Charlie Charlie, if it's you, point to your target." pico says , the pencil, points to Keith immediately "AH..!" he screams "now, charlie charlie, wanna play hide and seek?" pico asks, the pencil points to yes,"okay count to 10" pico says as he gets up and runs, Keith has his eyes closed, he is too scared to do anything. "p-pico?" he stuttered there is no awnser, Keith opens his eyes and pico is nowhere all he hears is someone counting slowly to 10 "pico, this isn't funny, come out now!" he demands, then there is silence, the ghost stopped counting and now there is books and items flying everywhere!"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Keith screams, "WHAT THE FUCKKK IS GOING ON?!" lights start to flicker on and off, and instead of hiding, Keith stays put until *BAM!* Keith feels someone touching him "AHHH!" he screams, everything stops. it was pico "are you okay? the game was just a joke." "ughh! I should've trusted my gut! I fucking hate you!!!!" Keith yells, he gets up and puts on his shoes, "where are you going?!" pico asks "doesn't matter!" Keith snarls, *slam!* the door closes, pico is now alone. in a messy house.