"answer the phone!" (6)

corktown, detroit.
2:41p
April.

"She's to Damn cute, like for real." A female cousin of Chance's said to Ryan.

"Thank you cous. That's my mini me."

"When you gone have his mini he?" She asked.

"Gurrrrllllaaa he been working on it. Some days I be ready, other days Kali show me just why she's enough." She chuckled.

"Can I please go with Keena and Bray, I literally go back to school this week." Luc asked her sister while in conversation, she felt it would be easier to ask while she was somewhat distracted.

Luc would finish her 14 days of suspension this weekend. Monday Keena, Braylon and Luc are allowed back at school.

"Yeah how you getting with them though?" Ryan asked Luc making Kali's plate.

"They coming to get me and then I'm going to get my car..."

"Uh uh. No car till Tuesday." Ryan shook her head.

"You love to embarrass me. Just let me drive you know his gramma gone want her stupid car back." Luc said looking at the few family members that were talking to Ryan but not really paying attention to their conversation.

"Girl you love guilt trippin, sorry nope."

"I go back to school on Monday. Why can't I drive until Tuesday?"

"Because. Simple. Don't piss me off now."

"Bro you bogus." She stomped off. She went to find Chance who was carrying bags of ice for his mom.

"Please tell your girl I need my car bro."

"You out?"

"Tryna be. But I wanna go home and get my car and she talking about no car till Tuesday."

"You know better than to think ya keys just at the house." He chuckled.

"She got them?"

He nodded. "Ima get em. Go chill out."

~