unthinkable (8)

corktown, detroit.
2:40p
May.

Ryan on the phone with Chance's mom.

Miss Keisha😘: I'm gonna get Kali from school, okay? She'll be here, I'll get her to daycare in the morning, then I'll get her this weekend so that you can celebrate.
~ You are the best. I swear I owe you. I'm leaving work now.
Miss Keisha😘: Good, you work hard. Enjoy your birthday Adryan, we love you.
~ I love you too.

Ryan put her phone in her cup holder in her way to her hair appointment.

"Issa bad bitch birthday in a couple hoursssssss!!!" She stuck her tongue out driving.

She wasn't going to do any work on her birthday that's why she went in today, and shipped off as many order as she could manage this morning. Tonight with Brea and Imani she was going to the night clubs Chance was coming, and bringing people. It really was open invite for people they did know.

Brea, Imani and Ryan all were really super close bestfriend's and you know what that means? One do it they all do it.

Ryan wanted to wear a latex dress this birthday and she asked her bestfriend's to do the same, they don't know what each other is wearing and won't know until they all get together.

Chance contact name rang from her car. She picked up the phone.

~ Hi.
Big💰: What you on?
~ Going to get my hair done. Can you get me a bottle?
Big💰: Yeah what you drinking?
~ Casaaaaa.

He laughed.

Big💰: Aight. You want anything else?
~ Some dick.
Big💰: Ahaha yooo. And you was on speaker I'm in the car with my brother.
~ Hi Zaire! Sorry Zaire.

"What's up sis."

~ You love embarrassing me am i off speaker?
Big💰: It's all good, and yeah ima be over to lay pipe when I get done with these moves, what time you need your bottle by?
~ Well I'm getting ready at 9 and I wanna sip.
Big💰: Aight I'm on my way in a little. Love you.
~ Love you too.

~

5:45p

Ryan walked into her house the feeling of a bad bitch was starting to set in.

She washed her hands at the sink before pulling out her fine china glass cup to make herself a mixed drink.

"Ryan!" Luc called in question to see who walked in.

"Luccc!" Ryan smiled taking a shot.

"Eeee how old you isssss?" Luc came from around the corner holding balloons, a small cake and a gift bag.

"Awww now I'm about to cry."

"You looook cute." Luc smiled checking when sister out.

"Thank you." Ryan swung her ponytail. Hugging her sister.

"Happy birthday Sister." Luc litt the number candles after placing them on top of her cake.

"Didn't get much...sorry." Luc lied.

"It's okay. Should I make a wish?" Ryan asked holding her mouth.