"You are being so uptight." (30)

^Ryan's Instastory ^

garden homes, detroit.
9:30am
August

Ryan was going through with an abortion.

In secrecy, by herself.

Not even Luc knew.

She left this morning around 8 to drop a couple packages off and then get her medicine.

After all that transpired last month; between Dom and her, Heaven and her, and anybody else's bullshit. Telling everyone she was pregnant and then saying she didn't want it would be total icing. She didn't want to hear nobody's opinion's because they weren't carrying the baby, nor giving up their body, or finding space and it was selfish to let everyone know and then say "no more baby!"

Her bestfriend's didn't even know.

Chance didn't even know.

Out of all people, she didn't even tell Luc.

Dr. Flowers told her it would be best to take the pill, and take it on a weekend and take it as soon as possible before she'd hit 11 weeks.

She was 7 weeks to date.

Between being pregnant again, hiding it, fighting while being it, having to be her own boss and a good mom she was honestly exhausted. She's been trying to do her best still feeling discouraged. She never ever wanted an abortion, but she also just had a whole baby but until you're placed in those shoes you wouldn't know.

She had the meds in hand fresh from the pharmacy. Her OB and primary doctor told her it would be similar to a period just more pressure, lots of bleeding, and cramping.

The down side is, a lost appetite, no sleep and constant bathroom trips.

-

The house was still quiet when she entered.

She needed silence these last couple of weeks. Some days she wished she didn't have kids, some days she wish she didn't have a man. Some days- not all days.

Being as though she had to take this medication on a hush tip, she was still going to overdo herself and try to do her regular jobs, she has to keep everything as normal as possible. She thought this through but not really.

She walked upstairs still not knowing what she had started for herself.

-

12noon

Sevyn crawled in her mom's bed right to her chest.

She woke her mom up.

"Jesus." Ryan said with her eyes closed adjusting her shirt for exactly what Sevyn came for.

"She wasn't taking her bottle." Chance said sitting back down in bed.

Out of nowhere Ryan's mouth filled with liquids. She knew she was about to throw up.

The grip Sevyn had on her right boob was insane.

"Get her, Get her." Ryan covered her mouth.

Chance looked around so confused before pulling Sevyn towards him. She jumped out the bed and ran to the toilet.

"What's wrong with you?" He stood up with Sevyn in his arms.

"Period." She simply said.

"Damn you got it early?" Chance knew his lady.

"I guess. Started this morning." Ryan lied. The cramping immediately started after she cleaned her mouth and stood up.

"We'll what you want? What food?" Chance asked.