54

The Craft family, a minor business family which raised to fame just by tailing the Harmon family and following Seungri. For any project that Harmons invested, the Craft family would blindly invest a little to keep up their income.

Which ambitious yet wicked businessman wouldn't want to win over the whole business world and stand above all others? Billy Craft, President of Craft Limited, and a friend of Seungri to the world while he plans to crush Seungri internally. A humble businessman to society but a douchebag in real life.

When Seungri proposed a project to him nine years ago with all due respect, Billy had fallen for it thinking of himself as great and elder but became a slave to Seungri under his power. Being stomped by him whenever he wanted, Billy wished to rule over Seungri but lagged behind in both intelligence and viciousness.

To get out of the clutch of Seungri, he needed somebody powerful and unconquerable by Seungri, since the Manoban family leaves him out of the account, he had desperately tried to befriend Skylar International. To his surprise, he got a chance to invest in the Mall of Mocon without knowing it was just a tiny trap by Ruby Jane. Then to his misery, he never got to touch Skylar again.

That gave an ample reason for him to hate Skylar as the latter didn't sound to have a strong background. This chance was used by Seungri, he provoked the mid-forties president to fight for his right at Mall of Mocon just to get the information about the President of Skylar International who is the largest shareholder of Mall of Mocon.

Without realizing he was just a scapegoat, Billy went on and on creating fuss at the board members of Mall of Mocon. Ruby Jane's little game is just to throw Billy out of the picture before he could taint the Mall of Mocon or Mino's fury reaches the limits.

After a useless meeting in the Mall of Mocon meeting hall on the last floor, Mino yearned to crush Billy Craft who was huffing in anger failing to win on Mino. The latter had to keep his calm because his Dum Dum had promised to squash the bug doing exactly nothing.

Mino was first to leave with his secretary as he was the chairperson of the meeting, and he was followed by Billy Craft who wanted to lunge on Mino and break his head but his ears perked up hearing Mino's secretary secretly mentioning, "CEO Song, President is in the mall. She will meet you downstairs."

Well, it was an act of secretly delivering the news to Mino and he made sure to keep his voice audible to Billy Craft so that cuttlefish behind them could fall into the trap ready to be deep-fried by... Ruby Jane?! Nope. She will watch while somebody else does the work.

As planned, Billy didn't only want to see the President of Skylar but to meet and indoctrinate the president in his favor. 'She!?' He was surely shaken than being surprised. 'How could a woman grow so strong? She definitely used unspeakable things.' His legs stopped moving thinking 'Is she an old woman? Or a young woman? The women are easier to handle anyway. If I get her to my hands, I should get Skylar.' He grinned slyly in triumph before anything could happen in his favor.

Mino and his secretary had walked pretty ahead towards the escalator to go downstairs while Billy stood there as though in a daze. Other shareholders or the manager left the meeting hall giving weird gazes at Billy. They never liked to have Billy on the board for uselessly wasting the time without understanding what they say and stubbornly argues with them as a righteous person.

Billy smirked when all left and Mino went downstairs whereas his secretary was confused looking at the weird behavior of his boss. "President..."

Billy cut him off, "Let's go." and quickly barged into the emergency exit that was just a few steps away.

'Thud' Billy slammed the door open in hurry.

"Ahhhh..." A girl shrieked in fear breaking the kiss with her boyfriend.