[Stay with me 2]

Tw- sh scars and smutt

"There's only one bed." Steve said looking at the other boy. His face looked more content than it should have been. "What?! They sent us off to a house with one fucking bed?" Eddie groaned out and flopped down on the bed "You could always sleep on the couch" Steve said and Eddie shot up "why would I have to sleep on the couch shouldn't it be you?" He said and glared at Steve "why should it be me exactly?" And Eddie pauses before saying "because I saw someone die" and perked his nose in the air.

"That would be pitying you eds and I don't do that remember." Steve said and laid down on the mattress "Well then you can have one side and I'll have to other."
Eddie explained and Steve nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna make us some food okay Ed's, you go get a shower." Hoisting himself off the comforter Steve made his was downstairs to cook.

Eddie's pov-

"Just don't burn it!" I yelled down the stairs. I've never had Steve's cooking but it couldn't be all that bad right I think making my way into the bathroom. It was going to be nice taking a hot shower. The trailer never has warm water. Undressing myself I turned on the shower thinking about tonight. Me and harrington in the same bed. Biting my lip I reach down to my member and begin to stroke it slowly. His hands all over my body, holding my waist like he had on the bike ride. I let a small moan escape my lips and I continue reaching down to my ass. His dick sliding in and out of me, fast and hard. I begin fingering myself. Biting my lip as hard as possible trying to keep the noise down. Ramming and wrecking my insides as much as he possibly could. My body clenches up as I cum in the shower. I watch as the white liquid washes away. What am I doing. I can't believe I just imagined that.

Steve's pov-

It was time to be the perfect house husband. If we were stuck here I want some compliments on my cooking. I made some chicken Alfredo with a side of chief salad. I hope he likes it.

Sitting and waiting for Eddie to finish his shower I turned on the TV. I sat down in the living room and begun to watch The labyrinth. 
It felt like 30 minutes before he came down. The only thing on him was a towel around his waist. Sitting next to me on the couch he asks "so about that food Steve?" Smiling softly I went and made us some plates. As soon as I set it down in front of him in was scarfed down in a matter of seconds. "Someone's hungry" I laughed out and he looked at me wide eyed and confused.

Finishing up the food I ask "do you wanna keep watching movies or should we get some sleep" He looks like he's contemplating it for a second "movies." He says and I nod. I could never say no to this boy. Cleaning up yhe dishes I had made I then came and sat back down with Eddie. Still in the towel. "Did you not find any clothes?" I ask and he shakes his head no. I bet he didn't even look. Running up the stairs I get to our bedroom and go through the drawers. The only thing I found that would fit him are these red shorts, And boy am I not gonna miss this chance.
Going back downstairs I throw the shorts to Eddie "go put these on." I say and he nods softly looking a bit scared.

Eddie's pov-

Fuck he's going to see them. He'll see them and be disgusted with me. I knew having him around was a bad idea but now it's even worse I think as I run into the bathroom. These short definitely won't cover them up. Putting them on I cover my thighs as well as possible and walk out. He's standing right there waiting for me. I walk past him and go back to the couch sitting down. What will he say.

3rd pov-

Steve walks to the couch and sits with the half naked Eddie. Trying not to check him out too much he  only steals small glaces. Looking down at his thighs he notices. Long deep cut marks, some are scars but there are more recent cuts. "Eddie's what is this." He asks sternly and turns his whole body facing Eddie. "What is what Steve?" Eddie chokes out obviously knowing what he means.
Steve's runs his hand along Eddie's thigh and looks at him. "Why would you...?" He asks before Eddie looks away shamefully. "I don't want to talk about it okay harrington." He spits out and Steve understands.  Thinking for a second he begins to trace the scars and cuts with his finger. Leaning down softly he plants a small kiss to Eddie's thigh. Catching him off guard Eddie Immediately jumps up and pushes Steve away. "What the fuck steve?!" He screams out before rushing up the stairs leaving Steve in shock.