Prolouge

"I'm tired," Chanyeol sighed as they entered the dorm. "I can't wait to rest!"

"Me too," Baekhyun said as he threw his bag on the floor. He ran towards his room and already fell asleep. Same goes with Chanyeol.

It was really a tiring day for EXO on that day. EXO-K had to film for a CF that went up to 5 hours in making. EXO-M attended a reality TV show recording for 4 hours and then had a fan meeting in Seoul for 3 hours. SMEnt also called for a meeting about the upcoming Dream Concert in Shanghai, China. Suho saw the mess and was about to scold the members but Xiumin stopped him.

"Everyone's tired, Junmyeon. They should rest. You must also rest. Don't worry, I'm going to clean this mess," Minseok insisted. The tired leader sighed and gave them a grateful smile.

"Thanks, hyung," he said before walking to his room. He took one glance at the living room before proceeding to clean. It's not a bother to him at all. He loved cleaning and seeing things organized and clean. Minseok picked up the heaps of clothes and bags lying on the ground. Suddenly, he saw the television play. It was really strange. Minseok suddenly stepped forward and saw a single frame. A dead body hung on the ceiling. It creeps him out, seeing as the figure looks a lot like Kris. But Kris was still alive. Minseok may have sensed something was wrong, because one second, he ran out of the living room and into the boys' rooms, alerting them and forcing them to run out their dorm. Everyone trusts Minseok, so they ran outside. As soon as Minseok ran out of the building the dorm exploded 12 times and soon was caught on fire. Their drowsiness disappeared once they saw the burning building. The manager wasn't around back then. Soon, the firetruck and media appeared. They tried to get statements from the members, but no one even dared to talk. Not even Chanyeol, who was the voice of the group.

"We are currently outside the SMEnt. building. Luckily, no one was injured and they are currently meeting with the CEO of SM. Stay tuned, back to you Soon Hee."

"Your plan totally sucked," said the person in a hoodie as they both watched the news, "you didn't even kill anyone."

But the guy in handcuffs merely smiled up at the person, "It did work well, you know. I don't plan to kill them, at least not yet."

"What do you want to do with them, anyway?" asked the person. The handcuffed guy, named Do Kyungsoo, smirked.

"I plan to get them all.

"Kidnap them.

"Torture them.

"Kill them."

^^

Yyyyyeeeep. I reconstructed the story (because I so want to make a story out of exosexo's awesome trailers.) Hope you like it ^^