six

EXO's ex-member Luhan missing after last seen in Incheon Airport

The Chinese ex member Luhan was reported missing 24 hours after his landing in Incheon. He was last seen riding a black van and sporting a black hoodie with a black cap.

The police have investigated and guessed that he was kidnapped by a sasaeng, though they're still not sure.

SM Entertainment, Luhan's former company, are making actions towards the search as they are still his company on a legal basis.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Baekhyun dropped his phone and looked at Suho. "Hyung, I think you already know who did this."

"It can't be him," Kai shook his head. "That can't be him."

"You saw how he was, dumbass. He tried to kill Baekhyun!" Chanyeol slammed his fist on the table.

"Guys," Xiumin said, getting the attention of the three guys. "If Kyungsoo did this, then where could he be?"

Suho shook his head. "Even if we know it's him, we can't save him. We're only idols, not the police."

"Hyung, we can't let Luhan die," Sehun pleaded.

"He's coming after us," Baekhyun crossed his legs, hands flying to his hair. "He's going to get us one at a time."

Meanwhile,

Luhan thought it would be an easy job to get out of the house, but saw it as impossible the moment he noticed the big house and the large land covered in piling cars.

He tried to open the main door, but it wouldn't budge. It was locked from the outside, and Kyungsoo probably had the key. He cursed and slammed the door with his foot.

"Hyung, you shouldn't try so hard," he called out from downstairs. "You're the deer, and I'm the hunter. We're playing a game, so there's no quitting."

Luhan's feet dragged him upstairs. The only thing running in his head was, "Hide!". He noticed the attic and climbed upstairs, willing to survive whatever twisted game his dongsaeng was referring to.

A deer? Fine, I'll be the deer.

He has to come back home. Someone's waiting for him out there.

Quiet as a mouse, he slowly opened the trapdoor and locked it, the knob slowly clicking as he sighed. The creaking of the floorboards downstairs made him nervous, he could tell that Kyungsoo somehow knew that he was there. Then, the pacing stopped.

Chuckling.

"Hyung, I'm getting tired. " Luhan heard a distinct plop. "I'm going out for a bit. Then, we'll play. Alright? Be a good mouse right up there in the attic and make sure to hide somewhere I don't know. The house is a bit huge, you know? The attic isn't the only spot."

The creaking started again, but the sound faded away as Kyungsoo left the house. Luhan made sure from the attic's window to see if Kyungsoo had left, and he did. Going downstairs, he saw a single rice ball on the ground in clingwrapper. His stomach growled, it has been long since he had eaten a decent meal.

He seized the rice ball and bit into it slowly, not caring if it was his kidnapper who gave it to him. After all, wasn't he a brother before? He wouldn't harm him with a rice ball, right?

The ex-idol member wandered around the three-storey house, trying to think of a strategy to escape. The windows were hard to open and break; all of them only fit Luhan's head. The doors are also locked very well, and even then there was a maze of cars waiting for him outside.

He kneeled to the ground and prayed for someone to save him from the mess. Anyone.

I have to return to China. For Xiaotong.