two

It has been a year since it happened, and now he's still in the prison, and again the investigator questions him. And again, he remains silent.

"It's been a year now, and you still wouldn't talk about your past, Kyungsoo," he said. The handcuffed idol was merely looking at the ground. What is there to tell, anyway? They would only think of him as a freak again. He heard a 'tsk' and the investigator stood up.

"What would you do if you come out of this prison?" he heard his friend say.

"I would kill him, and then go to their dorm and kill them too," he told the man beside him. The investigator turned around with raised eyebrows.

"What did you say, Do Kyungsoo?"

"Ah, don't mind me," he smiled humorlessly. "I was just talking to my friend right here," he gestured to the hooded guy beside him. The investigator ignored him. After some time, the investigator stood up and left him alone again.

"So..." the hooded man, Dongyeon, started. "When do you plan this escape?"

Kyungsoo shrugged, "Soon. You'll see, I have surprises made just for them, my lovely, lovely group mates."

~~

"Minseok-hyung."

"Oh, Baekhyun," Minseok yawned and sat up. "Why did you call at this hour? I thought you're still shooting for the drama."

"Yeah, I'm actually on my way home."

"Really? Then take care on your way back here, I'll hang up now."

"No, hyung. Wait!"

"What is it again?" Minseok grumbled.

"Hyung... Kyungsoo... I went to his cell. He's... gone."

Minseok suddenly stood up.

"WHAT?!"

((Oooh, how did Kyungsoo escape? Sorry if it's very short btw ^^))