three

"How did he escape?"

They were gathered around the living room. Lay wasn't around because of his film in China. He doesn't know what happened yet, Suho doesn't want him bothered while working.

"I asked the police and said he was rushed to the hospital, but the ambulance never arrived there. They assumed he somehow escaped in the ambulance with two wardens," Baekhyun explained.

"So... he's coming back to us isn't he?" Chanyeol said.

"He's going to come back... to kill," Baekhyun shuddered. He visits D.O when he had the time, but he couldn't say he wasn't afraid of what he could do, he knows how strong he can be.

"What do we do now, hyung?" Sehun asked Suho. Suho pursed his lips and had gone silent. Baekhyun and Chanyeol caught each other's eye. They  never forgot the threat. They both know soon, he will be after them.

Meanwhile...

Kyungsoo was fine, except for the gash he made on his neck . Kyungsoo was said to be the greatest actor among them, and used it for escape. He feigned suicide in front of the wardens, and was rushed to the hospital. They didn't know he was actually conscious. He managed to take them down and he hunted down his private investigator.

"Nice job, eh," Dongyeon said. Kyungsoo nodded at him as they both walked in silence.

"So, what next? You're planning to kill your friends?"

Kyungsoo shrugged, "Why not? No one should know what I am. They know and I know they won't accept me."

"You got no choice but kill them, don't you?"

Kyungsoo nodded. Dongyeon smiled in approval.

"Well, you're right. Kill who knows what you truly are, and also kill the brothers who left you."

"I won't kill them just yet," Kyungsoo told Dongyeon, "We'll... play with them."