five

Luhan woke up with a throbbing head. He groaned at the lack of light and attempted to flick the lights of the van on but...

"Wh-why am I tied?"

He tugged at the duct tape around his wrists and his feet. It was then he realized... he wasn't riding a van.

"Where am I?"

He tried to remember. The last thing he recall was a weird smell the moment he rode the van and the man in the mask.

Damn it, he should've known. What do they need from him, anyway? He looked around the darkness and noticed the faint light from a door by the stairs behind him, illuminating the beige wall and the boxes at the corner. He was trapped in someone's basement.

"Ya, whoever you are, show yourself!" he called out. "What do you need, anyway?"

He heard a creak and the soft clicking of shoes. He tried craning his head to the direction of the stairs but failed. The footsteps went nearer and Luhan was sure that he was doomed. No matter how scared he was, he tried to hide it, but when a hand touched his shoulder, he squeaked.

"Hyung."

The sound of the voice sent shivers down his spine. That voice was so familiar to him, that used to be the voice of his band mate. The deep voice that managed to woo thousands of women across the world.

"K-kyungsoo..." he muttered. The said boy finally appeared in his line of vision, his body bent and head faced to him. He smiled, yet it wasn't one of joy. The heart shaped smile of his was lacking any emotion.

"Did you miss me? It's been months," he said casually as if Luhan wasn't tied and they were merely friends.

"Why am I here?"

"Well, I wanted to play a game with you. What do you think of... a game of hunter? You're a deer, right?" he shrugged.

"I don't want to play. Let-let me go, Kyungsoo..." Luhan said softly.

"No."

Kyungsoo noticed Dongyeon smiling at him from the stairs, leaning. "Kyungsoo-yah, you can let him go outside. After all, we're in the junkyard. No one hears us."

"We can't let him go. He'll tell on me," Kyungsoo said. While his captor was distracted, he finally managed to have his lighter out of the pocket and burned the ropes. Nevermind the burn marks on his palm. When Kyungsoo looked at him again, he managed to give him a good punch.

"Hyung, what the hell?!" He was outraged. How did he forget about the lighter in his pocket?

"You're not my dongsaeng anymore," he spat and ran upstairs.

"You... You're not my son. You're a monster. You've hurt my son!" his mother wailed and caressed the crying face of his brother. He was so annoying, he even left a Lego block on his path. Kept crying to mother about nonsense.

Kyungsoo dropped the smooth rock he was holding. Everywhere, the whispers took over his mind.

"Monster. You're a monster."

"Good job. You made your brother cry."

"Finally, something red. Look at his forehead. Suits him, doesn't it?"

"More."

"Blood."

"MORE."