Chapter 2

______________________________________

Something's you need to know about the book

So first Bappa is abids dad, he is a successful architect whose works are all over the world like Sydney opera House and colosseum. So he is a really wealthy man.

Anisa's dad is Bappa’s younger brother and they are the only children of their late parents. Anisa's dad is a banker, he is actually 35. Anisa is his only daughter. His wife Fatima is a neurosurgeon. They love Anisa soo much, you know first child😎.

Their house is close to Bappa's house so Anisa is always there because of Abid of course. They attend the same school and islamiyya, so they are always together.
_____________________________________

Chapter 1 was a glance at their lives when Anisa was 3 and Abid was , so now when she is 9 and he is 12.

.
.
.
.

Anisa and Abid were in the parlour watching miraculous ladybug when cat noir proposed to ladybug. "Awwwn!" They both exclaimed and then boom the series finished so they couldn't see what her reaction was.

"Chai we couldn't see." Anisa said slapping her forehead. "Yh" Abid said shaking his head. "Anisa know if I propose will you accept." Abid asked with a straight face. "Umm....yh, but until you are rich" she replied crossing her legs.

"Anisaaa!!, Abiddd!!" Mama called out from her room interrupting their conversation. "Uhhhh" Abid said feeling interrupte. Anisa giggled.

"You guys should get ready we are going to the hospital." Mama said wearing her hijab. "Mama who is sick?" Abid asked. "Anisa's dad" she replied. Anisa's heart skipped a beat. "Mama what's wrong with abba?" She asked tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Anisa it's ok don't cry, whatever it is your mom will treat your dad perfectly." Abid said wiping away her tears. " Exactly now go and get ready." Mama said.

~~~

It's been 2 months since Anisa's dad has been sick, it's brain tumor and it's growing slowly.

As a neurosurgeon Anisa's mom tried her best to save her beloved husbands life. She has been doing well but all results shows that he won't live up to 4 Months.

Since Anisa's mom was always in the hospital Anisa was temporarily living with Abid. She has not being herself Because she doesn't want her dad to die like he is her world, she loves him beyond imaginations. Abid tries every possible way to console her but she is stubborn.

~~~

"Mamana will you take care of yourself when I am gone" Anisa's dad said one day when she visited him in the hospital." Abba I don't want you die, I want you to live long and see me getting married and see me richer than Jeff bezoz." Anisa said crying.

"Mamana Kenan, I don't decide when to die and I trust you will be the first trillonaire ever."he said smiling. She smiled back wiping away her tears.

"So mamana how do you want your husband to be" he asked trying to make a conversation with his daughter. "Yauwwa abba I have forgot to tell you that I am not marrying anyone if not Abid."Anisa said with great determination. Anisa's dad and her mom who has been hearing their conversation laughed.

"So you want to marry Abid" he asked And she nodded "Abba will you get me married to him" she asked him her eyes widening. "yes inshallah when you grow up" he answered still smiling at his little daughter.

"But Abba I heard mama saying  you will not live up to the next  month and I want you to attend my wedding
"She said pouting. "mama na kenan don't worry insha Allah before I die I will make sure I see your marriage" he answered painfully knowing that will not happen. "So abba when will you get me married." She asked her lips forming a thin line.

"Anisa it's enough koh"her mum said trying to stop the conversation. "No leave" her dad said stoping her mom. "whenever you are ready my dear" he said smiling. "Toh abba ai nikan I'm already ready" she said "mamana Kenan, you are too small for marriage"

"But Abba I don't want anyone to get me married except for you, only you if not I won't get married." she said starting to cry again "don't cry" he said his heart breaking as he saw her cry. "I will get you married tomorrow inshallah" he said wiping away her tears. "Yayyyyyy!!!!!....you are the best dad ever." she said hugging him even though he's lying down he smiled weakly. "Now go and play I want to talk to your mum" he said she left.

"Ahmad what are you trying to do tell me you're joking."  her mum started immediately Anisa left. "Fatima you know I'm soon going to die, I'm just fulfilling my daughter's wish before I die" he said trying not to look in her direction.

They argued for like 30 minutes and  finally Fatima let him be. So that same day Bappa came and they discussed it. Bappa only agreed because he doesn't want to add problems to his brother who is already dying and he don't want his only brother to die in sadness so the marriage was set to happen the next day been Saturday and only family members will know about it.

The two kids were busy celebrating that they are getting married not knowing what a mass marriage is.

~~~

The next day  Abid wore a white babban riga. Our young groom fine die wooo. I forgot to tell you how handsome he is. So he a young adornis, fair in complexion, has defined cheekbones and a hawkish nose.

while Anisa wore a red princess gown and her long afro hair was neatly packed into a beautiful bun. Then she wear a flower crown. She looked so breathtaking she's also fair complexion but not as fair as Abid but Shaa she fine too.

After the wedding Fathiha, A small party was organised and all Abid's siblings including those that were abroad came for the party since it's the only event for their last borns wedding

The party was a small family party and a photograph  was invited after photos were been taking, cake was cut...and all those party stuffs. Around 10 Anisa's dad was taken back to the hospital.

The next day around 2 in the afternoon he died.

Anisa fainted after hearing this.

***
So we are almost there...

Hope you enjoyed this too☺️.

M.k💘