Prologue

Anisa what do you want???" He questioned, he wants to resolve this for good.

"I want a heartless chipanzee, am ugly Orangutan and a brainless amoeba out of my life." She blurted Out not sparing him a glance.

"Ouchh that Hurts." Abid thought, "but you know that is kind of impossible." He said trying to control the pace of the conversation. "You got us married, and you know Bappa won't allow me to divorce you."

"But then can't you let me live in peace,today you hit my head with a fucking remote like a donkey, and apart from that you forced me to cook for you like a maid and even clean your room, like seriously is this what marriage is about, controlling a woman and ordering her around like a robot, like seriously both of us don't want this marriage, cuz ohh God...!". She said as she hid her face in the corner of her arms.

Abid didn't know what to do cuz it was none of his fault that all this is happening, but he couldn't help not to console her. But she pushed him away.

"Anisa but you started this, you met me on the parlour watching." He tried to protest.

"And so, are you not suppose to go to your parlour, room or any where else, apart from that isn't it my account, and you know that my account is not on my tv, and let's forget that, you said I started this how????, Tell.me how, is it not you who started it by not letting me go for work on our first day, and you still say I started it." She said wiping her tears with her oversized hoodie.

"But you got us married."

"Shut up Abid." She said crossing the line but who cares she is sooo mad know.

"Don't ever say I got us married again, that cute little 9 year old girl whom was loved by her parents got us married, not this self independent girl  who will never think of marrying an irresponsible guy like you, and was I the one closed your mouth from saying you don't want to get married then, we both wanted it but here you are saying I got us married." She said making while Abid kept quiet cuz he knows she is saying the truth but then is this how to talk???.

"Common Netflix ACC you can't maintain simply because you can't waste your time paying every month, since our secondary school you've been using mine but because of how irresponsible you are you never noticed that." She said still sobbing.

"I wish my parents are alive, if they were they would have never let their daughter to be maltreated anyhow." She said sobbing harder.

"But Anisa....." Abid began but she cut in.

"You know what Abid just leave." She said. Abid left not to complicate matters.