Party pt.𝟙

(Same day as the mall) -Saturday... also this chapter will contain some sensitive stuff like sexual assault so plz skip the next two chapters if you can't handle this.

Mani pov...

I was at Carmen house and it was 8:33pm and we was getting ready for a party that she had told me about.
Since issac was at a friends house and Isaiah was at my auntie Kim house,I ain't have nothin else to do but agree to goin to this party,ion mind goin to parties it's just ion like a bunch of people really.

Me and Carmen was in her room and she was doing my makeup. I want some damn I cream and I know Carmen ain't got nun. We heard a knock on the door and Carmen told em they could come in, it was her mom. "Carmen if you and ma ma finna go make sure you lock up cuz me and David finna go. carla said (Carmen mom)she calls me "ma ma"ion know why I just let her . Carmen nodded her head and rolled her eyes at David name ."Ight ma "I popped Carmen on her arm playfully ."right ma ma get her before I do" we all laughed." You gonna stop puttin yo hands on me." Carmen said lookin at me and I just smiled and her mom left out the room and closed the door." Carmen who party is this anyways?" It's a friend of Keith's ." I rolled my eyes as she finished my makeup. I fuckin hate dat nigga he need to Fuckin disappear." If I get shot and die imma hunt you." She laughed at me and grabbed a mirror "girl you is not gonna die" she said and  showed me my makeup." Ouu I look fine as fuck." She walked away from me and went to go get ready and I did the same.

𝔽𝔽

We was finna walk out the house, I had on a orange tube top  with some black ripped jeans  that showed off my thick thighs and some orange black and white Jordan retro 1's. Carmen was wearing a strapless dress that was a dark red and black and was tight and stopped at middle of her thighs.

We left the house and Carmen locked up like her mama said to do. We got in the car and Carmen started to drive to the house."so you neva told me who told you about dis party." I said lookin at her." Girl you know my nigga told me." I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone and texted may.

Mani💕:Maymay  is you going to dis party wimme and Carmen

Maymay🖤: yea Im omw rn

Mani💕:Ight bet see you there

Read

I looked up and we was pulling up at this house it was big but ghetto,it was music blasting from inside the house. While we was pulling up to the house all i hear is a lot of music and all I could see was people pulling up or people walking in and out the house alot was going on.

Carmen parked the car and we got out,i looked around and saw may walking up to us." Heyyyy mayy" Carmen said dapping may." what's up." She said hugging me .I won't lie may had a glow up from 7th grade."we was just finna go in maymay" she nodded her head and looked at my outfit then Carmen's." Carmen always lookin like a hoe and den There's mani." I gave her a stank face." May i be tryin to make her dress like me." I rolled my eyes. Uht uht these hoes ain't finna gang up on lil ole me. " First of all im sexy bitch and I always will be da fuck ion gotta dress like a hoe like carmen to get hoes." Her eyes widen and she looked at me and laughed." Damn mani I wasn't sayin you gotta dress like Carmen you look good,I was sayin Carmen a hoe." We stop for a second and didn't say anything and then started laughing hard ." Ok y'all gonna stop comin for me ok I gotta show what my mama gave me ." We started walking in the house and it's was crowded. When we walked in and the smell of weed hit my nose and it hit it strong.

30 mins later

We been here for a good min and Carmen had left me to go get us a drink and maymay seen some girl and went to go talk to her and me I was standing inna corner just scrolling on my phone. Dis why ion come to parties fr. When Carmen loud ass came up to me and as loud as that music was I could still hear her, She came up to me with her boyfriend. "Mani girl here your drink." I took it and looked in it." What in it ?" She looked at me smiled. Bitch prolly trynna kill me.
" Just something dat will get you fucked up faster." I sipped it and made a face cuz that shit was strong as fuck, Keith started to laugh with Carmen" damn mani you can't handle it." He said laughing and I just rolled my eyes." Bae come on so I can introduce you to my friends who throwing dis party." I looked back at my phone and Carmen grabbed my hand." If I gotta go you gotta come wimme."I rolled my eyes and walked with them while we pushed through the crowd.