Sequel pt.4

Ki pov...

It's been three days since I been home and imani ass don't let me do shit but eat, use the bathroom, bathe when I need, and stay in bed.

I mean I love her being around and taking care of me but I got shit to do like kill a nigga.

"Kiiiii sit dat ass down." Imani semi yelled at me as I tried to get up. "Listen woman ion wanna be on bed rest no more." I stood my ground. "Girl ion give a fuck about what you want you could have fuckin died kiyana den what huh?? What was I supposed to do." I heard in her voice she was finna cry.

These past couple of days me and imani been talking and basically relearning each other and just catching up from those three years. Over those three years she been through a lot and me leaving how I did, did not help her just made shit worse for her.

Yea I know she still got what she got goin on with cam but dats not gonna stop me not one fuckin bit. Imma show her I changed and I can be her all and more again.

"Okay okay imma sit ma just don't cry your pretty eyes." I kindly and slowly sat down. "Thank you, now I gotta go to da salon I have a couple of clients I won't be too long hopefully but you call me if you need anything. Yo sister or zay gonna come and check on you later." I nodded my head. "Okay beautiful I hear you, have a good day." I said which made her smile.

She left out closing and locking the door behind her. I blew my breath grabbing the tv remote. "What do I do now till she come back or zay get here."

I scrolled on Netflix not finding anything I really wanna watch so I grabbed my phone and started to scroll.

I found cams Instagram by going through one of imani post comments.

I'm no stalker I just wanna make sure she was treating my girl right while my ass couldn't. I scrolled through all the post between them two. "Shit shit shit fuck." I groaned at me making a mistake and liking one of the post from a year ago but quickly unliking it. Fuuuuuuck. Dis what I get.

I put my phone down hoping she didn't see it. I heard my phone ring and I picked it up seeing it was a Instagram notification. Lord. I opened it seeing it was a message from cam. Dat was fast.

@Iamcam.. message 1

I clicked on the message and took a deep breath.

@Iamcam..: you don't have to stalk me. You could just text and ask how the three years was before you came back...

I understand why she upset and ion blame her I wish I would put my all into a female who was heart broken and I help her and all and just for her ex to come back and now she second guessing.

@Canthateki_: I wasn't trying to stalk just was curious.

@iamcam..: curious on? How I treated imani? Or loved her?

@canthateki_: yea a little..

@iamcam..: I rather say it than text it so I can look you in the eyes and you can see my love for her and maybe you'll leave her alone..

@Canthateki_: I understand you're upset and I'm willing to sit and talk with you...

@iamcam..: I think I'll take you up on that because I'm to grown to be fighting and that's not who I am. So just lemme know when.

@canthateki_: I can do today.

@iamcam..: alr send me address and I'll let you know when I'm on my way.

@canthateki_: alr I'm on bed rest and imani won't let me go out anywhere so my house is ************

She liked my message and I put my phone down. Damn. I see why imani like her. She so calm and patient I just hope if imani give me another chance I can be just as or more patient and understanding,