Pt. 𝟙𝟠

Mani pov...
Ok so me and ki been hanging out a lot and going on a lot of dates I'm really liking da vibe she give me and like being around her she really have a sweet spot already I won't say in my heart dats to fast ain't finna get me no no no.

I Was chillin in my room listening to music and doing my hair as I got a call, I looked and it was my favorite cousin. I answered the phone. " YONNA BITCH HEY" she was smiling."IMANI WSP HOE." I laughed."I miss you" I propped my phone up to finish my hair.
" I miss you more but guess what." Oh lord dis bitch always got something. "What's up" I waited for her to speak "IM MOVING TO ATL" I look at her so fast. " OH BITCH YOU LYIN." We got up jumping up and down screaming. "Yes we finna have fun" she said takin a shot. " which mean I get my hair done for free again." She got me all kinds of messed up ion even like doin my own damn hair. I looked at ha." Girl uht uht" she smacked her lips and try to give my puppy eyes and I rolled my eyes ." Fine hoe widd yo ugly ass " she smiled hard asf. " oh bitch I got to much to tell you." I looked at her widd a suspicious look." Bitch me to I can't wait till you get down here" she screamed." Oh shit oh hold my nigga callin." I rolled my eyes and she hung up.

Me and yonna been tight since day one she used to live wimme at one point when her daddy was locked up and her mama was trynna get dey shit together. Yonna only one year older den me and she in school somewhat bitch never go frfr ion know how she keep passin.

I went back to doin my hair and nova came in. "Girl what the hell was you yellin for." I laughed and turned to her." " yonna moving down here." She rolled her eyes." Oh lord now I gotta deal with the both of y'all."
I smiled and nodded my head." Don't act like youn love us." I blew kisses at her. "I do but y'all two something else." I made a shocked look at her. "We ain't dat bad." She just looked at me."ok ain't that bad we ordering pizza and I won't be here later I got a date." I stopped doin my hair."A DATE? WIDD WHO?" She ran out my room. she lucky I'm doin my hair.

𝔽𝔽

I was getting ready to see ki cuz she picking me up to take me out. I love how she treat me already ugh. I got a notification from instagram it was a message from someone named 444.kei. I just looked at it and had to think on it. Dis dat bitch from da dry cleaners. I laughed to myself, I opened the message and read it about five times to make sure I wasn't trippin.

444.kei: dirty ass lil girls like you is what ruin happy people.

Itsmani.: huh?

444.Kei:bitch I'm sure yo ass can fuckin read

Itsmani.: oh naw I read it just trynna makes sure I ain't trippin.

444.Kei:naw you ain't I said what da fuck I said

Itsmani.:A bitch talkin to me like dat you must be dumb in da head

444.Kei:remember dat when I see you in da street Imma beat yo ass fuck ass lil girl

Itsmani.: mhm sure.

Read

I put my phone down and put on a black bodycon dress widd my black ugg slides. I touched up my edges and let my knotless braids down. "I did good." I put on some light makeup mostly did my brows and my lashes and applied some lip gloss.  I got a text from ki sayin she outside I rolled my eyes and went down stairs. "NOVA ILL BE BACK." I waited for her response."IGHT BE SAFE" I yelled ok back and walked out the house closing da door behind me. I walked to the car and ki was leaning on it scrollin on her phone.

I walked up to her and she looked up at me and smiled. "Wsp mamas." I bet she still fuckin dat bitch dats why da dumb hoe textin me. She said trying to give me a kiss but I turned my face and she just looked at me confused. "Hi" she opened da door for me and I got in. She closed my door and jogged to her side and got in." You good luv?" I just wanna slap da shit outta ha rn fuck ass. I pulled out my phone." Im perfectly fine." She started up her car and drove off.