Pt.𝟚𝟡

Imani pov...

𝟛 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

I just left the house to my nail appointment shiii If someone won't treat me right I will my damn self. Yonna was still sleeping when I left Ik dat baby takin her energy but I ain't trippin.

I pulled up to the nail salon parking in the closet parking spot I hate walkin far from my car. I grabbed my purse and took my keys out the car.

I got out my car locking my doors and makin my way into the salon. As I walked in I took a deep breath. I love da smell of nail salons. " ouuuu imani your baaaack" my favorite nail artist said. " hey Sasha yes I'm back I need da whole set." She made a ooo face. " you said whole set which mean even down there?" She said pointing to my coochie and trying to whisper. I laughed and nodded my head. " ok come come and sit yk I got you." I smiled and sat in my favorite chair while I waited for her.

She finally came and turned the water on in the bowl. There was a lady staring at me crazy because I love my water boiling hot like burn yo skin off hot. The moment I started relaxing my phone went off. I picked it up answering it. " hello?" I rolled my eyes. " yo sis I need you to watch Jaliyah tmr is jasmine birthday but we won't be able to see each other tmr so I wanna take her out today." I got excited about havin my niece. " yea I got you I'll pick her up after my appointment." He let out a sigh of relief. "Omg thank you, your a life saver I'll pick her up tmr at 9 in da morning no later." I laughed at how good of a dad he being. " fs just make sure she got everything she need and Imma take her shopping. Oh don't make no more babies." We both laughed and den said our goodbyes as da phone hung up.

𝔽𝔽

After all my appointments I was hungry asf so I made a lil stop at wing stop. " barbecue chicken sound good asf." I texted Issac I'm grabbing me food den I'll be on da way. He liked my message and I put my phone down.

I pulled into a parking spot gettin out my car and locking my doors. I was happy when I walked in, dey wasn't in a rush hour. It was my turn to order and I walked up to the stand looking at the menu. " are you ready to order." The girl said checking me out. "Umm yea I want the 10 piece bbq wing combo with regular fries a lemonade and no dipping sauce." She was just smiling hard asf at me. "Damn you know exactly what you want." I'm ngl dat made me laugh a lil and she was cute. She looked about 5'6, light skin, pretty smile, with locs, and lashes on with da lipgloss combo mmm.

Gianna 18G or GGLesbain 5'6

Gianna 18
G or GG
Lesbain
5'6

"Yea I love me some wing stop." She nodded her head. "How old are you" she asked me. " I'm 19, you?" I looked at her name tag. " 18 well 18 1/2" I made a humming noise. "How much do I owe?" She laughed and put my order in. "Your total is 20.45" I pulled out my card and paid for it. " my name Gianna but you can call me G." Bitch who said I was gonna call you anything naw lemme stop. "I'm imani." She smiled while handing me my number and walked to the back.