Pt.𝟙𝟝

Mani pov...

I was in my room getting ready for work everything been cool working for ki she haven't been at da shop really I guess she been busy.  I had just got out the shower so I was drying off and puttin on lotion and deodorant and stuff. I got a Text which made my music turn down a lil. I looked and it was my ex."omg what do dis bitch want."

Don't answer: imani girl Ik you been seein
Me text you.

Forever my bae💕:Cassidy what df do you want

Don't answer: Cassidy is crazy but I want you to come back duh

Forever my bae💕: you makin me late for work bye

Don't answer: where you work I'll pick you up

Read

I rolled my eyes. I ain't got time for hoes like ha.
I put my phone down and put on some black leggings and a pink and black crop top dat say "pretty in pink "  I put on my black crocks and put my hair inna pony tail."I need to either do my hair or get it done" I can do hair I just be to lazy to do it.

I grabbed my phone, my bag and keys and walked down stairs." Hi nini." I seen Isaiah sitting on the bottom of the stairs watching some white kids on his tablet."hey lil stink why you sitting on da stairs" he shrugged his shoulders."where nova" he pointed to the kitchen and dats where I walked. He so cute but bad.

"Hey nova" she was making something when I walked in."hey girl" she said still making whatever she was making."I'm finna go to work do you need anything" she stopped and turned around." Can you take Isaiah to day care I can't I have to be a work and I'm already late and Issac out with some friends Imma pick him up after work" I nodded my head."Isaiah already ready and bag packed also your mother called." I rolled my eyes. don't wanna hear shit about ha." Ok well I'm finna go see you later"

I went back to da stairs where Isaiah was still at. I picked him up."you ready to go bye bye" he smiled and nodded his head."nini I wanna see my girlfriend." I looked at him"boy who your girlfriend" he started
laughing"me can't tell " we walked out the house to my car ." Boy yes you can" he shook his head no and I rolled my eyes. I put him in his car seat and buckled him up and walked to my side of the car and got in.

𝔽𝔽

I was walking into the shop and ki was here cutting hair ion know why but I got hella happy."hey everyone" I said and walked to da back . I put my bag and stuff down on the couch and I walked back to the front."imani why you late today." I turned to look at ki.  " Oh I had to drop my little brother off to day care" she just hummed in response I looked at the magazines and they were like old. And I seen some kids sitting waiting to get their hair cut.

I threw way the magazines and started to sweep the floor. Nappy headed niggas. After I swept the floor I went to the back and grabbed my bag and walked to the front." I'll be right back." Ki nodded her head not even giving me a glance. I rolled my eyes and walked out the shop and walked to the store next door.

I walked in and looked around, I found some up to update magazines and some lil kids books. I know not a lot of kids come to the shop but the ones that do be lookin so Bored and sad. I walked to the snack isles and grabbed that box's with mixed chips, some candy and kool-aid jammers. I went and paid for the stuff and left and went back to the shop.

Ki was sittin in her station chair scrolling on her phone. I Put the new magazine up and kids books I found these containers in the back that nobody was using so I cleaned em out and put the snacks In em."aye gone ahead and hand me some Doritos" I looked at zay "girl no these for the kids "I said rollin my eyes. Fat ass. " zay looked at the lil kids sitting down" I don't care " I walked to the two little boys and gave them a lil book and candy, chips and a juice.

I started to walk to the back" mani" I turned around to look at ki" what's up" she looked up from her phone."why you throw away the other magazines". "Because they were old plus I'm sure ppl wanna read new stuff" she nodded her head and I walked to the back and started to restock up the stuff.

𝔽𝔽

I was done with everything it was a lil after 10."mani come on so I can lock up." Ki yelled and I grabbed my bag and walked to the front "damn you a slow poke" she said smiling and to be honest that was the first time she smiled today well dat I seen. I walked out the door and she locked up and walked me to my car."ight you be safe ma" I smiled. I just love when she call me dat like what are you trynna do. "you to" I got  in my car and she walked to hers. I tried starting up my car but it just wouldn't start "fuck come on "

I heard a knock on my window and I jumped. It was ki I rolled down my window."you good" I took a deep breath "no my damn car won't start" she made a confused looked." Ight I'll call you a tow and I'll take you home." I nodded my head, I grabbed my bags and got out my car and walked to her car."it's unlocked you can get in" I got in and scrolled on my phone while ki called the tow truck. All I smell is weed and cologne but I ain't complaining.

After about ten mins ki finally got in the car" dey said dey will be here in a couple of hours dey short on staff." I blew my breath "ok can you plz take me home" ."fasho i got you" I put my address in her gps as she pulled out the parking lot driving"are you hungry" i looked at her smiling"you read my mind." She laughed a lil"ight what you want to eat and plz dont say no fuckin McDonald's "actually I want chick-fil-A" she nodded her head

I just looked out the window watching the road we was silent but it wasn't a awkward silent. We pulled up into chick-Fil-A drive through."what you want to eat." I looked at the menu." I want spicy chicken sandwich and fries" she looked at me"what you want to drink." I looked at the menu again"a lemonade " she hummed in response.

𝔽𝔽

We got our food we was sitting In front of nova house"you and yo folks moved" I looked up at her"naw just me and my brothers moved out and live widd my aunt now" she nodded her head"so what was goin on widd you today" she smacked her lips"what you mean" I looked at her"all today you was bein rude and now it's oh ma you good" I said trying to mock her voice and she laughed "one ion sound like dat and two my day was just bad dats all  I'm sorry ma" I rolled my eyes and I smiled.  " it's cool don't do it again" i said pushing her playfully.

For a moment we was just looking into each other eyes till I notice the time and it was late " thank you for da food and taking me home I'll pay you back" she took a sip from a drink "naw ma you good no need to pay me back trust me." I smiled and nodded my head." Ok well good night ki" she smiled at me. lord her smile so fuckin sexy turning a bitch on lemme stop.
"goodnight ma" I unbuckled my seat and got out the car. I walked to the door and waved bye to ki and she pulled off. I walked in the house and nova was standing right by the door.

I closed the door behind me."lord nova you scared me."she looked mad" imani denasia jackson where the fuck have you been I been texting and callin you." I took a deep breath" I'm sorry my phone died and some was wrong widd my car so my boss she had gave me a ride home" she looked at me and started smiling ."ok good your safe but is she cute" I laughed " i swear nova she fine" she shook her head "ight well I'm goin to bed little girl goodnight" she hugged me."good night." I walked up behind her to my room and closed the door.

I put my stuff on my bed and grabbed my towel. I went into my bathrooms and turned on the shower.  I stripped out my clothes and hopped in the shower. see I ain't gone lie dat shower was feeling good but I was getting sleepy. I washed up and got out the shower, after my shower I did my night routine and went into my walk in closet. I grabbed a big shirt and some panties and put em on. I got in bed and turned on Rick and morty  while I ate my food. I was done widd my food so I laid down and plugged my phone up and it wasn't long till I drifted off to sleep.