You have a nightmare

LOUIS: you wake him up with your constant mumbling and restless behavior. You're thrashing and screaming "no! Please! Don't hurt him!" He shakes you and you wake up sweating. "Hey, love, are you alright?" "Yeah," you say, shaken, "just a nightmare I guess. But Louis, it was awful... This guy... He was... Gonna... He was gonna..." You start to sob, thinking back on the nightmare, and he holds you close, calming you down. "Calm down, babe, you can tell me in the morning. Go to bed..." You slowly regain yourself and you two just cuddle until you both go bak to bed. The next morning you wake up to Louis holding you to him like he wouldn't think of ever letting you go.

ZAYN: you had just fallen asleep before the nightmares started up. Zayn was used to them by now, and knew just how to wake you up. He shook your shoulder and held down your arms and legs. You wake up and hug him tightly. "Zayn! You're okay!" He presses his forehead to yours. "Yes. I won't ever let anything happen to you, (Y/N), or myself. Keep that in mind." He says, kissing you. You lay back down and entwine your legs with his, and he grabs your waist, pulling you closer. You rest your head in his neck and he kisses your hair. "Love you, baby." He says gently. "I love you, too." And you drift off to sleep.

NIALL: you smack him in the face when your rolling and he screams, waking you up. "Oh, Niall, honey, are you okay?" You ask, feeling bad. "I'm fine, princess. Just a little sore in the pride. Did you hear that scream?" You laugh at your boyfriend and he rolls over to you. The two of you have a conversation about nothing until slowly you drift off, and then he does, making sure his princess is okay. But before he falls asleep he kisses your forehead and whispers, "I love you, darlin. So much."

LIAM: you're usually a good sleeper so he doesn't know what to do when you wake him up with your screaming "ahh!" You were saying "Liam! Move! He's gonna..." He shakes you gently but it's not enough. "No!!! Please!" He shakes you a bit harder, this time screaming your name. You jolt awake and he sighs, relieved. "(Y/n)." He breathes. "You're okay!" You says, kissing him. He's surprised, but kisses you back, wrapping you in his arms, making you feel safe. "Liam..." You whisper. "I love you, sweetheart." He says into another kiss. "I love you, too." You falls asleep with your lips centimeters away from each other. The next morning when you wake up you find him looking at you. "Morning, Sweetie!" You say, brightly. He pecks you on the lips. "Morning. You know what today is?" He asks, smiling. "What's today?" You ask, mirroring his smile. "The best day of your life." He taps your nose, making you giggle. "And why is that?" He kisses you again. "You'll see."

HARRY: you roll off the bed, being the cover with you, which wakes Harry. He looks over the bed and gives a cheeky grin. "What in the world are you doing down there?" He asks, jokingly. "I think I lost my dignity. Can you help me find it?" You joke. He starts laughing uncontrollably at your joke. You get back up on the bed and giggle, as his lips are on yours in an instant.

(A/n) okay! So two in one night! That deserves a comment, vote, and a fan or two, correct? I think so. Anyway, I'm getting a lot of reads on this and that makes me happy! So read When You Fall in Love, by samostylinson, that's my joint account with my best friend, and Loved you first, by me, and love unexpectedly, by me and I have an untitled one that only has one chapter so feel free to read that too and tell me what you think! Okay....

So I think I'll upload the next one when I get... How about 5 comments, and 3 votes? You can fan too but you don't have to for an update.

That's it... One way or another vid is out tomorrow! Um, yay!!

Thanks for all I can thank you for that I can't think of...

-Samantha