𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙘 #2

𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦: Kiara Adela Bjorgman

𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦(𝘴): Kia, Kiki, Kiar (by her love interest), Adde, Adel-lady (teasing), Della, Kiars (by her parents)

𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦: Kiara 

𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 (𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵(𝘴)/𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺): Anna (mom), Elsa (aunt), Kristoff (dad), Olaf, Sven, Lieutenant/General Mattias (kind of like a grandfather), Queen Iduna (grandmother), King Agnarr (grandfather), Rapunzel (aunt, I think), McKenzie Quinn (cousin), Kaylee (cousin, McKenzie's sister)

𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴: She can tell when people are feeling down, she can also control some things of nature, like control where leaves go and can make water levels higher or lower.

𝘢𝘨𝘦: 16

𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳/𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴: female, she/her

𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺: bisexual, female lean

𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺: June 1st

𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮: idk... Anna? A mix of Anna and Kristoff?

𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺: Shy when you first meet her, but when you get to know her, super bubbly and silly. People love being around her because of this, and she doesn't flirt much, although most people would assume she would because of the beginning of her mother's relationship with Hans. She hates when random people come up and flirt with her before they actually know her.

𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺: Anna wasn't expecting to have Kiara until a week later, so Kiara's birth was somewhat of a surprise. Even though Kiara is an only child, she hardly gets attention from her mother, who is busy ruling the kingdom of Arendelle, nor from her father, who's usually busy due to his ice business and co-ruling with Anna. Occasionally the Bjorgman family plans special days to just relax and be a normal family. When Kiara was 13, she came out to her parents as bisexual, and her mom didn't really care (she supports Kiara but still seems confused if Kiara brings home a girlfriend) and her dad was slightly more supportive than Anna. Kiara manifested her powers at 14 years old. Her parents were somewhat proud. But pretty much her parents are busy with their own lives.

𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴 (𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘥): clenching her fists when she's mad/frustrated, annoyed, or confused. She also sometimes holds her breath at random times.

𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩𝘴: Using her power, she has a definite inheritance to the throne, talking to not-royal people

𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴: her love life, anxiety, Sven's lil baby reindeer <3

𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴: Olaf, cuddles, soft blankets, the thought of ruling, nature, water, salamanders

𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴: Being compared to her mother, people intruding on her love life, annoying people (especially boys), scratchy things, she doesn't like when McKenzie's being bossy (she's only a year older than Kiara!), being ignored

𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴: being abandoned, small spaces, spiders, being alone

𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵 (𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 [𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵] 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯): olive green shorts with a black crop top and an orange-brown (like the color that Anna wears) headband, or a black t-shirt with an olive green spaghetti-strap dress and 2 olive green barrettes

𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵 (𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺, 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 [𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵] 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯): A black long sleeved top with a long, flowy olive green skirt that has sparkles on it

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 (𝘺𝘦𝘴/𝘯𝘰): yess!

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨(𝘴): I Don't Care (Ed Sheeran and Justin Beiber), Don't Give Up On Me (Andy Grammer)

𝘲𝘶𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴:

"Just LISTEN to me!"

"Come here, I want cuddles..."

"Olaf, please shut up. I do not care, at all."

"Everyone keeps comparing me to my mom. I need them to stop!"

𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢: She alwayyyys has time for hot cocoa, she wears only a little bit of makeup (we're talking mascara, blush, and lip gloss. that's it), even though Olaf can be annoying Kiara enjoys his company since he actually pays attention to her, and she likes talking to her Aunt Elsa.

𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘤𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘪𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘯: she's sus and annoying and bossy but we love her cause she's the cousin