Chapter 1: The Party

1st person POV, unknown female character

I looked down at my phone as I walked through my castle. Fact: there's a group chat on all princes and princesses, to-be kings and queens' phones. And unfortunately, I'm in it.

Noah White: hey y'all wanna come over at 8 for a party

Finn Helming: Sure

Dyani Smith: No thanks. I'm not interested, I'm sure I'll see you all around some other time.

Noah White: if you don't come i'll send my guards

Dyani Smith: Fine, I'll be there

Kiara Bjorman: wtf lol

Kiara Bjorman: why do we need to be there

Noah White: because it's going to be fun

McKenzie Fitzherbert: ig I'll be there then

Noah White: great, birthday buddy

McKenzie Fitzherbert: Please shut up

McKenzie Fitzherbert: jk ily Noah

Noah White: who doesn't

Kaia Helming: Me

Finn Helming: Kaia

Kaia Helming: what??

Finn Helming: Never mind

So I guess that means my night is taken. 

Great for me.

~ ~ ~

All of the girls got together and planned out what they were going to wear. Well, except for a few, including Dyani who likes nature more than wearing dresses all the time- unlike all other princesses (and wannabe princesses who aren't actually royal at all). I somewhat enjoy wearing dresses- I'm actually wearing one right now. But who cares; I'll tell you about the Princess Pre-Party Get-Together Thingy. A few girls flew in with their fancy private jets (um, does no one care about the earth anymore?) and a few were driven in. We met in a hidden castle near my kingdom and caught up with each other. 

"Oh my gosh, but Noah's so cute-"

"Aren't they all?" Someone interrupted. 

"Girls, seriously?"

I'm not really sure what goes on in their heads. I'll tell you what goes on in my head- WHY. When is this over?! 

"Okay, so I'm going to wear a green dress, you can wear a purple dress."

"I don't even want to wear a dress..."

"What if we get drunk (not sure if this happens in the fairy tale realm but it does now haha) and so does one of the boys and something happens-" One of the younger girls started.

"You can't even say-"

"Okay guys, just shut up and stop judging her!" I shouted. 

"Woah, calm down-" Someone started.

"No, don't tell me to calm down. She's literally 15, is she required to say things she's uncomfortable saying? Do you realize that you'd be uncomfortable saying stuff like that around her age and being forced to say things like that?"

"Um..."

I really don't know why I got so worked up over a little thing like that. Oh wait, I do know. These girls are really rude... because everyone gets exactly what they want, how they want it. 

"Thanks," She whispered to me. I nodded.

"So," One of the girls said, "what are we wearing?"

"I'll probably just wear a white t-shirt and a skirt or something." I said. "It's literally just a little party."

What could go wrong?

Lots of things.

Omgg you guys thank you for reading, thank you for applying if you did, and just thank you thank you thank you!! Ily, I'll update in a few days!