Chapter 3: Go Away

𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥

𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

Finn Helming's POV: 

We all got changed into our swimsuits. It was dark, but lights lit up the pool and the back of the castle. I was wearing dark green-blue swim shorts, and so were most of the boys but in different colors. All of the girls were either wearing frilly bathing suits or bikinis. 

I looked down at my wrist. A tattoo of a turtle was on my left wrist, and my right wrist... well, it's normal. 

Now, lots of people say that me and McKenzie Quinn Fitzherbert would make a good couple. Kenzie is 17 years old, like me, and a very well-known name throughout our kingdoms. 
McKenzie is cute. Like, really cute. Sometimes I catch her staring at me, and when I do, she blushes and looks away.

McKenzie is wearing a light purple 2-piece and she has some Pura Vida bracelets on. Most of the other girls are also wearing 2-pieces and everyone is watching each other.  

Suddenly Noah jumped into the pool. The girls giggled and slid in using the steps. 

"Amateurs!" Someone shouted, cannon balling into the pool. Kenzie looked over in my direction with a mischievous smile. She did a flippy-twist-thing as she jumped in. 

"How about now?" She laughed after coming up to the surface. She brushed her hair out of her face and grinned. 

~ ~ ~

hey ig that'll be it for now, I just needed to update so here you go. Sorry it took so long, I'm super busy :P

-Samantha