First Conversation

Jared's POV

*BUMP*

"OMG. I'm so sorry" I heard someone say. I don't know who it was, I just know I bumped into the person.

"It's okay." I looked at the person. It was Sam. The new member. Great. Now she thinks I'm sick. It would'n suprise me.

"Are you okay? I hit you pretty hard." She said.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine. My name is Jared." I said, pulling my hand forward to her.

"Sam" She said taking my hand.

"You're new. How do you think it was?" I asked her. I am just corious.

"It was ok I guess. You were pretty much out the hole time." Shit. She noticed.

"Yeah. I'm a little tired at the moment." I just answered. What am I supposed to do. I seem like a complete idiot.

"I know the feeling. I don't really sleep either." Why do she keeps talking to me. Not that it bothers me, but.

"Umm. I gotta go. My roomate is waiting for me." Well, he is. Jensen, my best friend.

"That's okay. Wich way?" She asked me.

"Down at Seventh Avenue." I'm just going to take the long way home today.

"Cool. We can walk a bit of the way together then." Why does she want to do that. I'm not that exciting.

"Okay then. We can do that." I am fine with it. she seems nice.

10 minuets later.

"We are here now. I live here." Sam said. Sadly. I don't want to say goodbye to her.

"Oh. Well I guess I'll se you next week then."

"Why don't you come inside? I can make you a cup of tee, or coffee if you want?" She asked me.

"Yes, I would love to." Was my answer. I guess I just made a new friend.