ii. accidents happen

꒰ྀིㅤi made a bloody mess in the kitchen sink ⠀ ಿৎ

      GENEVA WAS SITTING beside Jane putting her cheek on her shoulder they were waiting for Jane's boyfriend Mike Wheeler

GENEVA WAS SITTING beside Jane putting her cheek on her shoulder they were waiting for Jane's boyfriend Mike Wheeler. Geneva has heard from him by Jane and Will she wanted to come along so she could meet him and make sure he was treating Jane right. Geneva was about to fall asleep on Jane's shoulder when Jane stood up causing Geneva to open her eyes she jumped because of the sudden movement.

"Mike." Jane exclaimed as she waved her hands fast at her boyfriend, Jane ran towards him as they kissed Geneva immediately cringed at that. "Oh, careful, careful, careful. You're squishing your present. It's a gift." Mike spoke, Jane stepped away and saw the flowers Mike had in hand, "I, uh- I handpicked those for you in Hawkins. I know you like yellow, but now I'm realizing it's too much yellow. I know you also like purple, so u got purple as well. So I kinda did, like, a 70/30 split kinda thing."

When Geneva saw what Mike was wearing, she couldn't help but laugh out loud. When she noticed Mike glaring at her, she instantly stopped and attempted to control herself. "They're perfect. Thank you." Jane exclaimed, Geneva had seen how Jane looked at the note and how she frowned, she didn't say anything since she hardly knew about their relationship so she just stood there awkwardly. "Oh. Oh! Hey. How you doing?" Geneva winced at the awkward side hug Mike gave Will. "Hey, Mike." Jonathan greeted. "How you doing?" Mike asked. "Yeah, good, man."

"Great. Uh, what's that?" Mike pointed at the painting Will had in hand. "Um, it's nothing. Just this painting I've been working on." Will answered, Mike just nodded and said, "Cool." With an eyebrow lifted, Mike turned to gaze at Geneva before turning to El and said, "Uh. Who, um, is this?" Geneva grinned and extended her hand, saying, "I'm Geneva. I'm Will and Jane's best friend from Cali. It's nice to finally meet you, Mike. Jane talks about you nonstop." Geneva expected Mike give her a handshake, but when he didn't, she got embarrassed, then dropped her hand and said, "Okay then." Then she turned to look at his shirt.

"That's a rad shirt, man. Ocean Pacific?" Geneva questioned looking Mikes shirt, Mike looked down at his shirt then nodded, "Uh, yeah- Yeah it is." After Mike's response, Argyle hugged him checking his tag and said, "Oh no, no, no. No, it's a shitty knockoff, Gen. Yeah. But don't sweat it. I'll get you the good threads out here." Mike nodded awkwardly not knowing what to respond with. "I heard a lot about your sister," Argyle bluntly said, Mike looked over at Jonathan. "Uh. O- Okay. Um, should we go?" Jonathan said. "Yeah, this is kinda awkward, man," Argyle replied, Geneva looked over at Argyle and scoffed, "You're the one making it awkward," She then got smacked in the back of her head by Argyle. "Yeah, so awkward."