v. eleven the superhero

꒰ྀིㅤi'm really glad you think i'm so funny ⠀ ಿৎ

      "SHIT! OH, SHIT! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Argyle continued to scream

"SHIT! OH, SHIT! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Argyle continued to scream. While continuing to look at the bleeding man in the back of her brother's van, Geneva was breathing quickly. She yelled, "What the fuck!" Angela made every effort not to vomit. Still unnoticed by Will, Jonathan, and Mike is the blonde.

"God."

"Keep pressure on it."

Will pressed on the wound and screamed, "It's not slowing." Jonathan repeated while continuing to apply pressure, "Keep putting pressure on it. More pressure. Get the napkins. More napkins."

"Shit."

"It's not slowing."

"Argyle! Get us to St. Mary's."

Argyle responded by shouting, "I don't think praying's gonna help that dude, man." Which caused him to get smacked by his little sister. Geneva shouted, "No, you idiot! St. Mary's is a hospital."

"No, no."

"What?"

"No hospital."

Jonathan said, "We're gonna get you to the hospital." Harmon uttered, "You need to warn... O... Owens." with his mouth dripping with blood. "Owens, okay." Jonathan said. Harmon told them, "The girl. She's... She's in danger. Jonathan questioned," Jonathan questioned, "Okay, how... how do we find Owens?" Harmon mumbled, "Nina, Nina," incoherently. Mike questioned, "Nina. Who's Nina?" As he started to reach into his pocket, Harmon took out a pen. "Come on. A pen," Will yelled.

"Okay."

"Shit."

Harmon handed them the pen and said, "Here's the number." Jonathan grabbed the pen and said, "Number. Number." Mike noted, "He wants to write something."

"We can call this Nina?" Jonathan told the man. "Grab a magazine or something. Will, get something." Mike shouted at Will. Will started searching for a magazine or other useful item to assist the wounded man but instead discovered a blonde, "Angela?" Angela gave him a brief smile before handing him a magazine. Will quickly snatched it out of her hands and returned to Jonathan and Mike. Will yelled, "Right here. Come on. Hey." Will shouted. The man already looked like he was about to die. Geneva groaned angrily as she turned to face the commotion in the back of the van, "Don't go into the light, man. Give us the number of that Nina chick!" Jonathan yelled, "Hey! Look at me!" However, the man was already dead, so it was useless. "Hey! Come on!"