iii. you're not a monster

꒰ྀིㅤmy friends say i'm ugly, but dad says i'm the prettiest thing ⠀ ಿৎ

but dad says i'm the prettiest thing ⠀ ಿৎ

      AS THEY QUESTIONED Angela, Geneva stood there and just stared at her

AS THEY QUESTIONED Angela, Geneva stood there and just stared at her. She did feel horrible for Angela, but she humiliated Jane at Rink-O-Mania in front of everyone for no reason, and it wasn't Jane's fault for doing that. I mean...It was out of anger.

"Can you tell me your name?"

"Um, Angela." Angela whimpered, Angela briefly glanced over at Geneva before returning to the EMT person in front of her. "Angela. Do you know where you are, Angela?" The EMT guy asked her. "Um, Rink... Rink-O-Mania, I think?" Angela responded. "Rink-O-Mania. Very good. Now where does it hurt, sweetie?"

Geneva cast a quick glance over to Jane, who was sitting at a table and feeling guilty. She approached her and gave her back a rub. "It's okay Jane. You just... you just made a mistake out of anger." Jane sighed as Geneva reassured her, looked up at her, and then back down. When Geneva spotted Argyle and Jonathan, they were stunned to see Angela.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I KNOW THIS may be, like, upsetting and shit, but that future prom queen is gonna be fine. It's just, like, rubber wheels." Argyle assured, Geneva sighed and put her face in her palms.

"Plastic."

"Oh."

"Not like hard plastic. Just... Just the soft kind." Jonathan said to turn around and face them."Totally. But you ever wonder why the wheels aren't wood, man? Or metal? So people don't get hurt when they get shmacked." Argyle explained, Geneva giggled a little bit as she gazed at her brother, which made Mike glare at her.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Because it happens more than you think, man. Roller-skate attacks." Argyle looked at Jane, Jane looked up at him. "Man. Hey, at least it wasn't an ice skate." Jonathan remarked. "That nose would've been sliced clean off, man." Argyle made a gesture of slicing off his nose, Jonathan exclaimed, placing his hands over his nose. Argyle looked at Jane once again and said, "It could've been so much worse."