The Slave Girl

YN woke up to still be in the arms of Philia while she was following a short man. When he looks around, he sees that they were in some kind of tent with multiple cages inside.

Philia: "You are awake?"

YN looks up at her and nodded.

YN: "What are we doing here?"

Philia: "To buy a slave that can fight with us."

YN: "But isn't slavery wrong?"

Philia: "Not in this world it's not."

YN looks and saw what look like a young girl, a bit older than him in a cage. YN started reaching for the ground as he wants to be put down. Philia puts him down as he goes over to the cage and lift the sheet covering the cage slightly. He could see the girl had long, dirty, unkempt brown hair that flowed down to her hips. She had reddish eyes. She only wore torn rags and chain buckles around her neck and wrists. The most noticeable feature of the girl was her fluffy red tanuki ears and a bushy tail.

   YN noticed that the girl didn't looked so good as she was breathing heavily and a bit pale

YN: "Kotone! We have to help this girl! She doesn't looks so good." He said as she was looking at some kind of beast that the short man was showing her.

   Philia walks over to the girl's cage and looks down at her.

Philia: "How much for her?"

Slave Trader: "You really want to buy this one?"

She nodded as the short Slave Trader opens the girl's cage and took her out. Moments later, both Philia and YN had to form a contract with her by mixing their blood in with the slave crest ink. Once the Slave Trader applied the ink onto the girl's slave crest located on her chest, the girl started crying in pain.

YN: "Is she alright?!"

Philia: "Hey..."

Slave Trader: "Worry not. The pain will dissipate soon. The slave crest on her chest makes it impossible for her to defy you both."

   The girl started coughing as a message appeared in YN and Philia's vision.

<CONTRACT> "Acquired Slave A"

   They started to see all of her stats.

Philia: 'So it automatically made her a party member.'

Slave Trader: "Now this girl is all yours."

   Philia pays for the girl as YN approach her. The girl looks up at YN frighten, but he gave her a friendly smiled.