Filo and Tomoe

Somewhere far away from the Kingdom of Melromarc, Queen Mirellia Q Melromarc was getting dressed by her maids as she was talking to one of her Shadow's agent who was giving her report on what her husband been doing while she was gone.

Mirellia: "Is that what the king has been up to?" She asked for clarification.

Shadow's Agent: "Malty-sama must've talked him into it." She said from the other side of the window while crouch down on the ledge.

Mirellia: "How is the Shield Hero and Dagger Hero holding up?" She asked.

Shadow's Agent: "They procured a demi-human girl from slave trader."

Mirellia: "Is that so?" *looks at the Shadow's Agent* "That's a relief." She said with a smile before it quickly disappeared and closed her eyes. "However... News of Melromarc's summoning of the Four Cardinal Heroes is making waves here as well. We must prevent our neighbors from meddling, no matter what."

Shadow's Agent: "We'll continue to keep an eye on things in the capital."

Mirellia: "I'm counting on you." She said as the agent jumps off and disappeared.

At The Castle of Melromarc
It was the next day after the party and YN's fight with the Spear Hero. Inside the throne room, the heroes were about to get their rewards for stopping the Wave. They stood in front of the king while their party members stood at the side.

Aultcray: "As a reward for your efforts during the Wave and for fulfilling my request, Motoyasu-dono will receive 4,000 silvers, and Itsuki-dono and Ren-dono will receive 3,800 silvers. Ms. Philia will receive 1,000 silvers, and as for the Shield Hero, I have set aside 500 silvers for the Shield. However... Since the agreement between Motoyasu-dono and the Shield Hero by Lord Daiko, the Shield Hero will receive 90% of the rewards of the other Heroes." He sighed regrettably. "The Motoyasu-dono will receive 400 silvers, Itsuki-dono and Ren-dono will receive 380 silvers, and the Shield Hero will receive 7,520 silvers."

   Four personnel of the castle handed each Heroes their rewards. The other three Heroes were upset that most of their hard "earn" money were given to YN who received a large sack of money. YN takes it and thanks the lady.

Aultcray: "You have it, so be gone already!" He said coldly.

   Philia was about to give the king a piece of her mind for being an ass towards YN, but Raphtalia stopped her by placing an arm in front of her.

Raphtalia: "Isn't it great, YN-sama, Kotone-sama?" She asked with a smile as she looks at the two of them before staring up at the king. "We don't have to waste out time in this place anymore." She said which annoyed the king and Malty.

YN and Philia looked at Raphtalia surprise for a bit before smiling. Philia then turns around and started to walked away while holding YN's hand.

Philia: "We're leaving, Raphtalia."

Raphtalia smiled as she jogs after them while everyone in the throne room only watched them leave in silent.

Slave Trader Tent
   The trio were at the Slave Trader to buy one or two monster eggs.

Slave Trader: "This is a monster egg lottery. Pay 100 silvers, and you're guaranteed at least a filolial! You'll win a monster chick that'll double in value if you raise it well." He said with his usual creepy smile.

YN: "A filolial?"

Raphtalia: "You must've seen them around. They're the large birds that pull the carriages around town." She explained to YN who now gets it.