𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲

𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

"well, well, well, there's our girl!"

rebekah enters the room grumpily, loud music playing. she doesn't look at kol once until he stands in front of her, blocking her way. a puff of air leaves her lips in annoyance and she allows her eyes to scan the room for a split second. klaus was sitting, a sketchpad in hand. elijah was holding a burnt sage which didn't really catch her attention.

"get out of my way, kol." says the blonde. her firm blue eyes bore into his. he looks up at her with amusement, lips curling up as he could tell that rebekah was getting annoyed. kol ignores her statement and eyes her. her hair was messy and dress was crumpled, not to mention all her makeup was off. he didn't allow his overprotectiveness get in the way.

"out all night? what a scandal." kol laughs. "i trust you did better than that commoner..matt? was it?" he asks teasingly, knowing his little sister grew a soft spot for the stubborn human boy.

rebekah glares. "if you don't shut your mouth, the next thing coming out of it will be your teeth!" she spat. klaus grins widely at her empty threat  and that catches her attention. "don't start nik!" she yells.

"i didn't say anything!" he laughs.

kol slumps down on the couch. "i'm bored. our sisters a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. i need entertainment." he murmurs, eyes scanning around before stopping on klaus. he absolutely loathed his brother. but he didn't say anything. not yet. not now.

"what are you waiting for?" klaus asks. "i hear your little toy is awaking."

kol pauses, listening in and hearing a soft groan. alice. a grin forms on his lips. he gets up, aiming to leave the room until rebekah fists his shirt, grabbing it. "what are you up to?" she questions, glaring at him.

he gives her a cheeky grin. "nothing you'd approve of." kol grabs her wrist, taking it off before rushing out the room. he peaks his head and sees alice getting up from the bed. he adjusts his shirt before going in. she immediately backs away from him.

"what am i doing here?!"

kol smirks. "i found you unconscious. i wouldn't be a proper man if i had just left you."

alice stares at him. "oh..thank you.." she murmurs. "sorry, i'm just tense- do you have anything i can wear?"

he smirks at her, opening the drawers and pulling out gray sweatpants and a dark blue jacket. he tosses it her way and she catches it. "uh, thanks." she looks around. "can you.. turn around?" she asks and he nods slowly.

kol almost grins as he turns around. he looks over his shoulder to see her back facing him, slipping on the sweatpants. he turns back to the front. "how do you know about us?" he asks.

"well, your brother, klaus, killed katherine pierces family since she became a vampire. so then he needed a doppelgänger, aka my cousin, elena gilbert. skip later, he killed my mom. elena thought i deserved to know the real reason my moms dead. i kind of blamed her." alice sighs, zipping the jacket up. "i'm done."

kol turns to look at her. she grabs her phone and immediately starts typing. "just telling my friends i'm still alive." she looks at him with a small smile and tucks a strand behind her ears. "thank you, again. not much people in this town would be as thoughtful as you."

"well, after you stomped on my foot twice, i realized that you may have needed my help."

alice laughs, shaking her head. she was about to reply when she receives a text from elena, saying she spoke with esther and something was going down tonight. she turns off her phone and looks at kol. "i have to get going." she goes towards the door but he quickly steps in front of her.

"i reckon your ride left without you." kol says and alice freezes. "i could give you a ride."

"no, i don't wanna bother you. i'll just get an uber."

not to mention, you could've been the jerk who bit me.

"oh, i insist." kol smiles.

alice sighs but nods. "okay." she walks past him and he follows after her as she makes her way down the stairs. "so, how'd you get daggered? and for how long?"

"you don't beat around the bush, do you?" kol asks with a chuckle, opening the door for her and she steps out. they walk towards a black jeep. she gets in the car and so does he. "i was daggered for a century."

"why?"

"i'll tell you that another time."

alice looks at him with a small smile as he starts the engine. "there's gonna be another time?" she asks and he smiles. she turns away. she had to be honest with herself, kol was far from the word 'ugly'. it couldn't even be in his dictionary. even the words that fell from his lips were attractive.

seeing him another time wouldn't be a complaint. she smiles down at her feet. "i don't see why not." he smirks. kol plans on killing her soon, along with elena and matt of course. as revenge towards klaus who daggered him. and rebekah who helped. alice dying was for his own satisfaction.

"where do you live?"

alice almost laughs. of course. "uh, i live..." she tells him the address and he nods. "how'd you learn how to drive?"

"'lijah gave me a quick lesson. how am i doing?"

"better than me." alice gives him a small smile.

kol could hear her pulse, the smell of her blood was only getting stronger. so he opens the cars window. "do you hate your mom too?"

"i couldn't care about her. i used to be a warlock, the only one from my siblings to tap into our power. she made me feel special for it. but she took it all away once she made me a vampire." kol looks at her.

"so you'd rather be a witch instead of a vampire?"

kol almost scoffs. "that's an understatement, love." he shakes his head.

"well, i like to think everything happens for a reason." alice murmurs and kols jaw clenches. how ignorant of her. he had expressed his anger towards his mother and her reply was 'everything happens for a reason'. he turns his head away from her and rolls his eyes.

kol parks the car in front of the house. "here you are."

alice smiles at him. "thank you, kol." she gives him a small pat on the arm before hopping out. "and i hope you work things out with your family, because holding a grudge is so painful. especially when you're doing it on your own."

"no offense, darling. but you don't know anything about holding a grudge." kol gives her a final look before driving off. alice stands there stunned before entering her house. she didn't have time for kol.

she needed to know what was going on with esther.

but more importantly, she needed to head to mystic grills for her job!!

i have decided that i'm imaging nate for kol..

HES THE ORIGINAL KOL MIKAESON!!

i'm so attracted to daniels kol but i am in LOVE with nate's one.