𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕾𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔰𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔲𝔪𝔦 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔩𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔶

       Megumi's eyes open after only a few hours of rest, tormented by nightmares of his childhood. Sweat glistening against his pale skin, leaving an unpleasant feeling that has become normal after so long being tortured like this. The light redness under his eyes never fades, it's almost humorous to have to appear he had been crying when he hasn't truly cried since he was small. He learned very quickly how to hide away his emotions, to keep them hidden far away and rid of meaningless, inconvenient feelings.

        He takes a steaming bath before he dresses, preparing for an eventful day. Today is a ball, one hosted by his effervescent half-sister, Tsumiki. She often has tea parties hosted in the garden, not that Megumi minds. He allows his cherished sister to do whatever she pleases, his platonic love for her knows no limits. Though today isn't simply a ball, but a celebration in honor of Duke Ryomen Sukuna's return from a victorious battle that took place to the east.

       The Villainous Duke Sukuna is also Megumi's childhood friend. Someone close to him and one of the very few people Megumi has placed his trust in. The two confide in one another in more ways than one, sinful and political. Megumi isn't sure what to expect from Sukuna, the man is certainly full of surprises. While Sukuna is a feared man, one known for behaving selfishly and out of his own interest... Megumi is a beloved Tyrant. Known for his cruelty and cold personality... but also loved by his people for they know from his actions rather than his words that he deeply cares for them.

        He doesn't eat breakfast, it always leaves a bad feeling in his stomach. As always, despite that, he pays his darling sister a visit. Tsumiki is already cheery as she converses with Mai, a distant relative of Megumi's. Though no relation to Tsumiki, they treat one another as family. "Good morning, brother!" Tsumiki smiles, instantly welcoming his presence. He doesn't reply but she doesn't mind, letting him take his seat at the head of the table.

       "Good morning your majesty." Mai bows respectfully but he gives her a bored expression.

       "Refer to me as impolitely as you do my sister. You and I are family." Megumi tells her, earning a smile in response. He knows she feels anxious about speaking to him impolitely but if there is one thing about Megumi, it's that he isn't shy about making it known if you are someone he cares for. Lady Mai Zen'In is a woman that he respects and will let her get away with a lot, just as he would with Tsumiki. Both girls are a year older than him, but it often feels as though he is the older one.

       "Have you picked your gown for the ball, Mai?" Tsumiki questions, unable to hide her excitement for tonight. Tsumiki is the complete opposite of her brother, she is quite the extrovert and Megumi would prefer to avoid people if possible.

      "I was thinking I'd wear green."

       "You look nice in that color." Megumi compliments, though with his tone he might be mistaken as being insulting. Blessedly enough, those he cares for know him best. That is to be expected after all, he allows them to see certain sides that no other people have. Outsiders would probably put his sister and Mai into a mental institution if they heard about Megumi's praises and acts of kindness from them.

       "You do! I have a few lessons after breakfast but after that, let's get dressed together!" Tsumiki claps her hands together, beaming as she suggests this. The last thing Megumi hears before he exits from boredom is Mai agreeing to Tsumiki's offer. He has to make sure all of the preparations are completed, he'll be furious if all of Tsumiki's efforts aren't treated as important as he expects. She might be an illegitimate child, a bastard if you must, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is still his family.