𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖚𝖐𝖊'𝖘 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: 𝔖𝔲𝔨𝔲𝔫𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫, 𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔲𝔪𝔦

  "I missed you." Sukuna sighs in complete content as he holds Megumi's soft hand, his head laid comfortably onto the dark haired omega's lap. Megumi hadn't expected Sukuna to set up a picnic date but the man is always full of unexpected surprises. Megumi is also thankful for this privacy and distance from his home, at least he can be comfortable around Sukuna and not have to worry about others observing him. "Everyday without seeing my Blessing's face was complete agony." "Flattery will get you nowhere, Sukuna." Megumi huffs, leaning comfortably against the large tree. Sukuna hums, a playful expression on his face as he caresses Megumi's palm with his thumb.

      "My flattery got you as my fiance, darling."

      "Was it that? I was only marrying you for your title." Megumi teases. Sukuna huffs, sitting up. He leans in, capturing Megumi's lips. He kisses deeply, causing Megumi to let out a little whimper. Sukuna slides his tongue across his lover's bottom lip, eliciting a gasp. Sukuna enjoys teasing Megumi, getting him hot and bothered. He slides his free hand up the other's thigh before squeezing, his tongue playful with Megumi's. Sukuna wonders how those idiotic, prejudice elders would react if they knew all the erotic things Sukuna says and does to Megumi. Would they be disgusted? He wouldn't be surprised and it would only make him want to do more.

       Sukuna pulls back, admiring Megumi's flushed face. He loves the daze in his emerald eyes and the glossy look onto his kissed lips. Megumi frowns, pushing Sukuna away to a more comfortable distance. "You're trying to distract me."

      "Distract? I was starved, that's all." Sukuna shrugs, earning a small smile from Megumi. He admires it before it's gone, that cool and cold expression returning onto his lover's face. He loves that expression just as much, it always gives him delightful chills. "I heard you were invited to the banquet for the twin princesses." He changes the topic for Megumi's sake, knowing if he continues teasing his lover then Megumi will surely punish him for it.

       "Ugh, he's a complete nuisance. I can't avoid him any longer, I would prefer to do so with other things preoccupying my time." Megumi openly complains, glancing at his and Sukuna's hands. Sukuna's hands are rough, which is to be expected from someone known as a terrifying tyrant on the battlefield who can take on many people at once and leave the fight without a scratch. He's marvelous, truly, Megumi can only think of him positively. Despite the roughness, it's warm and feels... unexplainably safe, nice.

      "I received an invitation. If you're going, I'll go with you."

      "Are you asking?" Megumi cocks an eyebrow. Sukuna chuckles, planting one more kiss against Megumi's lips.

      "No, I'm not." He replies and Megumi knows it'll be fruitless to fight with Sukuna over this. He agrees to Sukuna's demand that they attend together, already knowing Naobito will have much to say when he finds out about this. Megumi refuses to be with anyone that he knows will be under the influence of his elder kin. They want nothing more than for him to impregnate some woman so they can kill him and use the child however they please. A puppet for the puppeteers. He refuses to allow them to have their way, he had survived much longer than they had anticipated already.

       If Megumi were even a little weaker than he was growing up, he probably would've been dead. No matter how touch-starved he was, wanting the gentle hugs from his father or the protective cuddles from his sister... he didn't weaken and become a puppet. He knows if he did, if he had let her live, they would've killed him with no remorse. They didn't care when he suffered through everything they forced him through.