𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊: 𝕬 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓, 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕬 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: 𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔲𝔪𝔦'𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢, 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔶 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔖𝔲𝔨𝔲𝔫𝔞

"Keep quiet, Blessing." Sukuna tightens the ropes, looking at his work in satisfaction. Megumi's skin is pale but where the ropes are holding him, there's a lovely redness around that instantly turns Sukuna on. Megumi shivers, unable to move with the ropes keeping him pinned down with his ass up in the air and his legs bent and spread. Sukuna had told Megumi he wanted to do bondage and Megumi didn't complain, he just wanted pleasure.

Sukuna runs his hands up Megumi's thighs, his crimson eyes glued onto Megumi's dripping cunt. He slides his long tongue between his lover's folds, his hands squeezing Megumi's thighs. Sukuna dips his tongue into Megumi's cunt, tasting him and running his tongue against Megumi's fluttering walls.

Sukuna uses one hand to grip Megumi's hip while the other reaches under, massaging his sensitive clit. Megumi mewls sweetly, wiggling his hips as best as he can with the restricting ropes. He continues using his skilled tongue to eat Megumi's pussy, bringing his precious lover to an orgasm that has him mewling and twitching. Sukuna pulls away, giving him a breather and giving Sukuna time to free his aching cock. He's been hard the moment Megumi shyly grabbed onto his hand and gave him the bedroom eyes .

He teases Megumi's fluttering entrance with his tip, Megumi's needy cunt trying to suck him in. " 'Kuna, please, please, I need you." His lover whimpers, pleading for Sukuna to cease his teasing ways and just plunge deep into his guts. Sukuna releases his pheromones, covering Megumi in his scent and causing his omega to whine approvingly. He leans down, peppering kisses onto his shoulder and the nape of his neck.

"I love you." He says before he roughly grabs Megumi's hips, slamming his cock into Megumi's leaking pussy. Instantly, Megumi sees stars as Sukuna fucks him through his abrupt orgasm with brutal, claiming thrusts as his velvety walls flutter around his cock. His vision is clouded and it takes a bit for his sight to restore.

Gripping onto the ropes that are tightly secured around Megumi's lithe body and arms that are folded behind his back, Sukuna tugs. Megumi lets out a broken gasp, the ropes rubbing painfully against his soft flesh. When they're finished, there will certainly be markings all over his body and Megumi will probably leave it, as if Sukuna had branded him. As if carving his path, he pulls out and slowly pushes back in. Megumi whimpers softly, his thighs trembling from the overstimulation.

Sukuna's crimson eyes glow in the barley lit room, admiring the sight of his lover. He slips out, earning a shocked squeal from Megumi at the sudden loss. Sukuna pushes Megumi down onto his back, causing a bit of discomfort but he's easily distracted when Sukuna kisses him possessively. He slowly, inch by inch, pushes his cock back inside. Devouring Megumi's little noises, he sucks onto his tongue as one hand slides up his chest. Using the pad of his thumb, he rubs Megumi's pink nipple while the other rubs Megumi's swollen clit. Megumi bucks his hips as Sukuna's thrusts slowly pick up pace.

Megumi's insides are hot and fluttering, his heart overcome with euphoria and his mind is entirely filled with his Sukuna. Sukuna's body heat burns Megumi's always cold body, his predatory eyes that look at him with such possessiveness that it must be love, and his scent that can instantly cause Megumi to submit himself. Megumi's in love, truly and irrevocably in love with Sukuna. Only Sukuna could put Megumi in such a vulnerable state and not cause him to be fearful of him.

Sukuna pulls away, his pace increasing in that spongy spot that always has Megumi sobbing and whimpering in such a pretty way that Sukuna wants to abuse him. "Good boy." Sukuna murmurs his praise in Megumi's neck, grazing his teeth against the flesh. Goosebumps rise as Sukuna licks the place he plans to bite. His knot begins to form, forcefully shoving into Megumi's small cunt. Sukuna bites down, breaking skin and drawing blood and with one final thrust, his knot locks. Megumi cries out, his hands clenched into fists as his cunt spasms around Sukuna's knot.

Warmth pools into his stomach as he's filled with Sukuna's seed.

~𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊~

"Would you like to handle the invitations or should I?" Aoi questions, his bubbly personality leaving it difficult for Megumi to not give in to whatever the blond boy desires. His golden brown eyes sparkle with delight and Megumi caves, weak towards his friend. Megumi briefly considers pawning that off to Aoi but then he shakes his head, taking the book from his hands.

"I'll handle invitations." Megumi sighs, exhausted from all the thoughts swirling in his head and his lewd activities with his sinfully handsome fiancé. He had considered just taking a break, just relaxing in his bed and being served tea by a maid and given snacks by Hiromi. He could read a book, it's been awhile since he's done that. Or he could even convince Sukuna to stay, be held by the demon and order Hiromi to ensure no one enters.

Then he remembered that Sukuna doesn't get the privilege to play around either, despite what he might say. Sukuna has to take care of the territory he owns and Megumi respects that. He can be clingy towards Sukuna in private but he isn't codependent on Sukuna, especially not to the extent of distracting him from his duties just for cookies, tea, and cuddles. There will come a time where he will be able to be selfish like Sukuna tells him to be, but for now he will deal with how things are.

"Great! Oh, Blessing, I'm super excited for you! I'm sure it's going to be wonderful, I just can't wait." Aoi smiles and Megumi feels calmed by the omega's presence. Aoi is like sunshine, very similar to Sukuna's bastard brother, Yuji Itadori. Those two are very similar, they shine like the sun and cause Megumi to feel at peace. He adores both of them, considering them both dear to him.

"Yes, well, I'd be fine without a grand wedding." Megumi admits, grabbing his pin and marking down those who will be given an invitation and crossing out those who won't receive one. Hiromi is truly the one who will handle the letters, Megumi will just give the list.

"Really?" Aoi looks up at Megumi in surprise before looking back at the booklet for desserts and snacks that'll be set out onto the table. Apparently Aoi recommends this wonderful bakery, he said a lot of words and Megumi doesn't remember most of them but he trusts that Aoi will do a praiseworthy job of handling what's expected.

"As Emperor, I don't get that privilege of privacy."

"You're the Emperor and yet there are too many restrictions." Aoi frowns and Megumi let out an amused breath.

"It's unusual, isn't it?" His response is rhetorical and Aoi tries to brighten the mood by discussing delicious baked goods and all such things. Megumi doesn't truly care about those insignificant details but seeing how excited Aoi is about it all, he stays quiet and listens to the blonde's ramblings. Megumi had a relaxing bath before he was dressed, given boring paperwork by Hiromi, greeted his sister- late but better than not at all -, and then met Aoi in the garden to discuss the final preparation of his upcoming wedding.

Megumi does his best to focus on the task and on Aoi's ramblings, but all he can think about right now is Toji and his conversation with Sukuna. Megumi didn't start thinking that Toji probably blames him for her death till he was fourteen. He was sitting there during his lessons, thinking about his father who was supposed to return home a week ago and it suddenly hit him like a brick, that maybe Toji doesn't want to see him. That Megumi is Toji's burden that he has difficulty escaping from, that Megumi is the thorn in his foot that won't leave him the fuck alone.

He really hopes Toji shows up.