𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 : 𝕬 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖕

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: 𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔡... 𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱

"I love you, so don't do anything reckless." Sukuna tells Megumi, hesitant about parting from his beloved. Megumi scoffs, adjusting his shirt as he looks at himself in the mirror. They cuddled and Megumi only woke from one night terror, soothed back into a quiet slumber by Sukuna who held him and rubbed his back. "If you do, wait till I'm here to stand beside you."

"Sukuna, don't be ridiculous. You're still here because you don't want to leave. Go, we can be apart for a little while." Megumi urges, turning to his fiancé. Sukuna looks Megumi up and down, not shy about his obvious arousal to Megumi's appearance. "Sukuna..." Megumi warns, eyes narrowed accusingly. Sukuna smirks slowly, a seductive twinkle in his crimson eyes.

The things I fantasize about doing to you..." Sukuna's voice becomes husky and Megumi stiffens, his face flushing. That's all Sukuna has to say as he exits Megumi's bedroom, knowing that if he stayed any longer then he'd be rock hard and desperate to have Megumi's sinfully beautiful body. Megumi takes a deep breath, relaxing himself. There's a knock on the door before the loyal butler enters, clearing his throat.

"Forgive the disturbance, My Majesty. I've received some information that requires your attention." Hiromi states, his voice calm yet stern. The man appears to be somewhere in his late thirties, not that Megumi cares about specifics. He's one of the very few servants that are trustworthy, he won't share even a drop of information towards any of Megumi's elder kin. A Beta not controlled by either instincts of an Alpha or Omega, a man who will bloody his hands for the one he serves.

Megumi exits his bedroom, greeting his sister in the dining hall before skipping breakfast once again to go directly to his office. Only once Megumi takes his seat and his tea is served, a maid had left the cart for Hiromi to handle, then does the butler begin to speak. "It seems Lord Naobito has been exchanging letters with a woman named Utahime Iori, the contents of the letters talk about marriage. I suspect Lord Naobito wishes for you to marry this noble woman." He explains, watching as Megumi's expression darkens.

"That fucking bastard." Megumi mutters, clenching his jaw. Not that he had an appetite for breakfast, but he truly lost any interest after knowing this. Just the thought of a woman touching his skin... he feels sick enough to vomit. The only female allowed to make contact with his skin is his sister, Tsumiki. Their occasional hand holding or arm looping, he can handle. Even her abrupt hugs or head pats, he can handle it. It's her after all, his sweet and genuine sister who would never hurt him. Other than her... he feels absolute disgust, he doesn't even want to try.

It wasn't always like this but it was the fault of his elder kin that he is so repulsed and fearful of the touch of women. He tries to rid himself of all thoughts of the past, of those nights. "I can't worry about that right now. Our worst winter storm is going to come, I need to ensure my people have all that they need. What is my schedule like, Hiromi?" Megumi questions.

"Mostly clear other than our Lady Tsumiki wishing to have dinner with you tonight."

"Is that what she said?" Megumi questions, fondness swirling in his eyes. How could he refuse a request demanded by his elder sister? He wouldn't dare refuse her and miss one of her encouraging smiles. It truly is a form of healing to his wounded heart.

"Yes, My Majesty." Hiromi nods his head. Megumi hums in thought before an idea pops into his head.

"Hiromi, prepare a carriage right away and inform my sister that we'll be going into town." Megumi commands. Hiromi bows before exiting the office. Megumi wants to check on his people but why not bring Tsumiki so she can shop and have some fun as well. Megumi does some boring paperwork to pass the time before it's time to leave; he knows when it's time to depart because his sister is all dressed up as she bursts through the door. She's wearing a lovely dress that she had bought last week with a gorgeous, light purple and white coat that Megumi had ordered for her recently.