Usagi-san x Misaki-kun

Misaki smiled softly as he sat on the couch. He picked up a book and began reading. He had stayed up late to work on some school work. He sighed softly and played with the pages of the book. "I wonder how long it'll be until he wakes up" he said softly as he began reading the book once again.
Usagi groaned lowly as he woke up. He looked around before sitting up slowly. "Misaki.." He mumbled out as he stood up. He walked out of the room, noticing the small male on the couch. He walked over behind him, wrapping his arms around the other male. "What are you doing?" He asked looking down at him.
Misaki blushed softly putting the book down. "I was reading a book for school" he said softly. He looked at the male smiling softly. "Are you still tired?" He asked softly a bit concerned.
Usagi nodded before letting go if the other male. He walked around the couch before sitting next to the other. "Not at all" he said softly before leaning back against the couch. "Did you get any sleep?" He asked looking at his lover.
Misaki stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Maybe an hour or two" he said softly as he pulled out a small mug. He grabbed the coffee pot and filled the mug with coffee before placing the pot back. Slowly, he made his way over to his lover and handed him the cup.
Usagi smiled and grabbed the mug, taking a sip of his coffee. He placed the mug down and stood up. "Go get changed" he said softly as he walked into his room. He removed his shirt and walked to his closet. Grabbing a button up shirt, he also grabbed a pair of dress pants. Once he finished getting dressed, he walked out of the room.
Misaki blinked three times then stood up. He walked into the room, taking off his shirt as he did so. He grabbed a dark blue shirt and put it on. He decided to leave the same pants on. Slowly he walked out of the room and towards the other male. "So what are we doing?" He asked watching the older male grab his keys.
Usagi smiled and walked slowly out of the house. "You'll find out" he said lowly as he waited for the other to walk out before locking the door. He made his way to his car, opening the door for the other.
Misaki smiled and got in the car. "Thank you" he said softly.
Usagi closed the door and walked to his side of the car. He got in and turned the car on. "Are you ready?" He asked softly as he put on his seatbelt then pulled out of the driveway.
Misaki nodded and put his seatbelt on. "Yeah" he said softly as he looked out of the window as they drove to the mysterious place.
Usagi drove for about an hour or so than parked the car. "The beach" he said smiling softly. He got out of the car and walked to the other side. Opening the door, he smiled down at the male. "I wanted to show you something" he said closing the door as the other got out.
Misaki looked around and smiled. "Its beautiful" he said softly. "What are you showing me?" He asked looking at the male.
Usagi grabbed his hand and started walking. "This" he said softly as he pointed at the sky. "Look at the sunset" he said letting go of his hand and standing behind him. "Isn't it beautiful?" He asked wrapping his arms around the small males waist.
Misaki blushed and nodded. "Very" he said smiling softly as he watched the sunset with the male he called his lover.
Usagi ruffled his hair gently before turning the other around. "I love you Misaki" he said softly holding the others chin.
Misaki blushed madly and looked up at the male. He bit his lip gently before feeling the others lips against his own.
Usagi smiled into the kissed and pulled the male closer. He grabbed the others hand, interlocking his own fingers with the others.
They both smiled brightly into the kiss as they shared a long passionate kiss, not even noticing the sun finally finish setting.
After some time Usagi pulled away from the other. "Look, the clouds are now dark purple and blue" he said smiling softly.
Misaki turned and looked at the sky. He pointed at a shooting star he noticed in the sky. "Make a wish" he said softly.
Usagi chuckled softly. "I have everything I could ever want already" he whispered. "You make a wish" he said softly.
Misaki closed his eyes. 'I wish that I never lose him. I really do love him' he thought to himself before opening his eyes.
Usagi smiled and kissed his head. "We should leave before it gets too dark" he said softly as he let go of the other.

(Sorry its short and bad. I just Idk. I'm in a bad mood and needed to right. I promise the next one will be better. Any requests? I can do other ships too from jun jou.)