Usagi-san x Misaki-kun

Usagi groaned lowly as he sat at his desk working on his next boys love novel. He took his glasses off and set them on the table. "This is completely useless" he mumbled as he picked up his large mug of coffee. He brought the mug to his lips, quickly taking a sip before placing the cup down. He stood up and made his way to the couch, grabbing the small bear and laying down with it.
Misaki whimpered slightly as he rolled over onto his lovers spot on the bed, quickly realizing he was missing. His eyes slowly opened and he rubbed them gently as he sat up. He scanned the room in search of the other, standing up when he was nowhere to be found. Slowly, he made his way out into the living room, noticing the large male on the couch. "Are you okay Usagi-San?" He asked making his way towards the other.
Usagi perked up slightly hearing the others voice. He pulled the other onto his lap, his hands snaking their way around his waist. "I'm so happy that you're here"  he whispered as he placed his head in the crook of the small males neck. His lips pressed against his neck gently before he took a deep whiff  of the other, loving his scent.
Normally Misaki would protest but he happily obliged, leaning into the other. "What's wrong?" He asked slightly concerned. He pouted slightly, knowing that something was bothering the other.
Usagi smiled softly into the others neck. He kissed it gently, leaving butterfly kisses on his way up then back down. His hand slowly made its way down the others abdomen, sliding into the others pants and boxers. "Misaki..." he whispered against the others neck. He ran his thumb along the tip of the smaller males member, teasing the slit every now and again.
Misaki gasped slightly, his breath getting caught in his throat. "Usagi..." he moaned out softly as he felt the others soft hands on his member. He shifted his body slightly, grinding into the larger males semi hard member. His face turned bright red as he felt the precum leak out of his now fully erect cock.
Usagi smirked as he looked at the others face, loving his embarrassed expression. He could feel his fingers becoming soaked with drips of the others warm essence. He wrapped his hand around his member, starting a quick but gentle movement.
Misaki moaned softly as he felt the males hand move quickly. He gripped the couch cushions slightly as his member was worked. "W-wait..." he begged feeling himself already close to his climax. He panted slightly as his hips began to buck due to the immense pleasure he was feeling. "If you go that fast..."  he moaned out, his words being cut off by the soft moans that were being released.
Usagi smirked and pulled away from the others neck, his hand tightening on the younger males shaft. His hand rubbed his cock vigorously, as if hoping to make the other shoot out his hot sticky load. "What'll happen?" He teased, nibbling on the males ear. He groaned slightly feeling his own cock throb in his pants.
Misaki let out a loud moan as the hot sticky liquid poured out of his hard throbbing cock. "U-Usagi..!" He moaned out loudly as his back arched as he came roughly. His body felt like it was on fire.
Usagi pulled his hand out of the smaller males pants and licked his hand. "Mm good boy" he teased, smirking as he laid him down on the couch. He pulled down his pants and boxers, throwing them on the floor. Soon after he removed his own, his hard cock springing up. A small groan was released as his cock throbbed and grew to it's full size due to the site in front of him. He gripped the others hips, guiding him to turn onto his hands and knees.
Misaki obediently got in the position the other wanted. His face was now buried into the couch to hide the lewd look on his face. His hips bucked as he felt a warm liquid against his tight hole. He let out a small whimper at the feeling against him.
Usagi smirked, leaning down and using his tongue to tease the others hole. He made sure that it was coated with a good amount of saliva before pulling away, quickly placing his hard cock against his hole. Slowly, he pushed into him, a low groan escaping his lips as his tip was tightly gripped by the others wall.
Misaki whimpered feeling the large cock push into him. He gripped the couch tightly, feeling every inch sliding into him. He could feel his lovers cock throbbing inside him. "You can move..." he mumbled into the couch cushions.
Usagi nodded, starting a quick pace. Low groans and moans escaped his lips as he moved, loving the feeling of the others walls wrapping around his cock tightly. His hands gripped the males waist as he pounded into him.
Misaki moaned loudly as he was roughly thrusted into. His back arched and his face went further into the cushions. "U-Usagi..." he moaned out lewdly. "More.. please.." he begged wanted to feel more of a stimulation.
Usagi was a bit shocked hearing him beg for more. He removed one hand from his hips and brought it to his cock, gripping it tightly as he pumped it in time with his own hand thrusts. Usagi leaned down and licked his earlobe slowly. "Cum with me" he mewled into his ear hoarsely.
Misaki moaned, gasping as he felt his shaft gripped tightly, only to be pumped in time with the others hard thrusts. He could feel his abdomen tense up as he got closer and closer to his climax. "Y-yes... just like that.." he said loudly as he felt his balls clench as he got closer.
Usagi groaned as he finally reached his limit. With one last hard thrust, he hit the others prostate as he came roughly. He teased the tip of the males cock, smirking as he felt it throb in his hand. "You can cum now" he whispered into the others ear.
It was as if he needed permission to cum. Misaki groaned loudly and came roughly into the males hand and onto the couch cushions. It felt like electricity was passing through his entire body.
Usagi pulled out of the male and laid down next to him on the couch. His arm wrapped around the males waist and pulled him closer. "I love you" he whispered kissing his head.
Misaki panted, a smile on his face. He buried his face into the males chest. "I love you too" he whispered, his body still shaking from the immense amount of pleasure he felt just moments ago.