Usagi-san x Misaki-kun

Misaki smiled softly looking down at the ring on his finger. 'Who would of thought that I'd be happily married by now...' He thought to himself as he made his way into the kitchen. "Usagi worked late last night so he's probably really tired." he mumbled walking into the pantry. He pulled out the loaf of bread and opened it, pulling out two slices of bread before closing it and placing it back in the pantry. He walked out and placed the bread inside the toaster before turning it on. Making his way over to the cabinets, he opened one and pulled out a plate before closing it and placing the plate down on the counter. He opened a drawer and pulled out a butter knife, placing it down on the plate. Opening the fridge, he pulled out the container of butter and placed it on the counter next to his place. Hearing the toaster ding, he grabbed his plate and placed the toast on it. He opened the container of butter and used the knife to spread some on his toast. Closing the container and opening the fridge, he placed the butter back inside before closing the door. He sighed softly slowly eating his toast. 

Usagi groaned lowly as he awoke from his sleep. He sat up and looked to his side, frowning slightly as he noticed the other male was missing.  He stood up slowly, rubbing his eyes as he made his way out to the kitchen. A small smile appeared on his face as he saw his lover in the kitchen eating. "Good morning" he mumbled as he walked over to the other. He wrapped his arms around the others waste and pulled him close. "How long have you been awake?" he asked placing his head on his shoulder. 

Misaki gasped hearing the male speak. "Morning, I haven't been up that long" he replied before taking another bite of his toast, holding it in his hand. "Did you sleep well?" he asked turning his head slightly. 

Usagi smiled and took a bite of the others toast, chewing and soon swallowing. "Mmm i would of slept better if you were still by my side" he mumbled kissing the males cheek. Usagi smirked and picked up the male before taking him back into the room. 

Misaki let out a  small squeal as he was picked up. "Put me down Usagi-san!!" he yelled, throwing his arms around. 

Usagi stayed quiet as he entered the room. closing the door behind him. "As you wish" he replied throwing the male down on the bed. He climbed on top of him and leaned down, kissing him gently. He slid one of his legs between the others, keeping his legs spread apart. 

Misaki felt his face heat up as he felt the others lips against his own. "Usagi...." he mumbled against the males lips. He gripped the taller males shirt firmly, using it to pull himself even closer to the other.

Usagi bit the males lip gently, quickly slipping his tongue into the others mouth. His tongue quickly explored the others mouth, rubbing against the others tongue every now and then. He pulled away slowly, a strand of saliva hanging between their lips. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he looked down at the flustered male beneath him. "Look at how red your face is" he teased, leaning down and kissing his cheek gently.

Misaki let out small shaky breaths as he watched the male above him. He covered his face as the other teased him. "Shut up baka..." he mumbled through his hands.

Usagi bit his lower lip roughly as he began to remove the smaller males pants. "That's not very nice Misaki." he teased as he grinded against the male. He let out a low groan as he felt his cock harden and rub against his pants. "Fuck..." he moaned out beginning to remove his own pants. He quickly removed his own pants and boxers, pulling the others off right after. He quickly flipped the other onto his hands and knees, gripping his hips tightly to hold him in place. He smirked as he rubbed his precum covered tip against the males entrance, daring to push into him.

Misaki lustfully watched the male remove his pants, growing hard as he did so. He gasped as he was flipped, his hips bucking as they were gripped firmly. He whimpered feeling the others tip pushing against his hole. 

Usagi groaned as he slowly pushed into the male, his tip pushing into him first before his entire shaft followed. "I swear you get tighter and tighter every time" he moaned out into the others ear. 

Misaki's back arched into the others abdomen as he felt the hard member push into him. He gripped the sheets, his nails digging into the bed. "I-it's hot..." he moaned out burying his face into the bed.

Usagi quickly began moving his hips, his tip hitting deeper and deeper with each thrust. He loved the tightness of the other. Low moans and groans escaped his lips as well as hot shaky breaths. His grip remained firm on the males hips, pulling him even closer, forcing his tip to hit the deepest part of him. 

Misaki threw his head back in pleasure as his deepest spot was hit. "U-Usagi..." he moaned out, his mind going blank from the amount of pleasure he was feeling. "M-More..." he begged, his hips moving in time with the others. 

Usagi felt himself grow harder as he heard the other beg for more. He happily obliged, his thrusts becoming harder and faster. He could feel himself getting close to his limit already. He brought his hand to the others member and gripped it firmly, quickly moving it in time with his thrusts.

Misaki's breath got caught in his throat as he felt the others hand grip his cock. He felt his shaft throb as the others hand began moving. "Im.. gonna.. cum..." he moaned out lewdly, his body shaking against the others. 

Usagi moaned out lustfully into the others ear, nibbling on it gently. His thrusts continued, his hand now moving in the same rhythm. "Cum with me" he mewled out, getting closer and closer to his climax with each thrust. After a few more thrusts, he pushed his cock in completely as his seed shot deep into the other, coating his walls. 

Misaki moaned loudly and fisted the sheets as he felt the other release inside him. The feeling of the heat from the males cum sent his body overboard,  causing him to cough roughly into the others hand. He panted roughly as his body relaxed into the bed.

Usagi smirked as the male came against his hand, pulling out of the male once his climax finished. He brought his hand to his face, licking the cum off of his fingers as he looked down at the mess he made of the other. "Mmm god looking at you just makes me want to take you again" he said lustfully as he laid down next to the other. "But I'll let you rest" he said leaning over and kissing the males cheek. He wrapped his arms around the male, pulling him close.

Misaki blushed madly as he watched the male lick the cum off his fingers. "Usagi!!" he yelled in embarrassment. He bit his bottom lip, whimpering as he felt the cum leak out of his now stretched open entrance. "I love you." he whispered nuzzling into the other. 

Usagi smiled softly, kissing the males head as he nuzzled him. "I love you more." he whispered as he pulled the blanket on top of both of the. "Now get some rest, you'll need some energy for later" he teased.