Usagi-san x Misaki-kun

Misaki gasped softly seeing Usagi-san in his bed. "Baka get out of my bed!" He yelled looking up at the other. "Now why would I do that Misaki?" Usagi asked as he moved closer to the younger male. He leaned down and kissed him gently.

Misaki blushed madly and kissed backed placing his hands on his chest.

Usagi pulled away slowly and smirked a bit chuckling softly "I love you Misaki" he said lowly, sliding his hand down the others crotch.

Misaki gasped and blushed madly whimpering a bit. "Don't touch me..." He said whimpering again.

Usagi smirked and kissed his neck roughly as he began to pull down the others pants.

Misaki blushed squirming around a bit. "Stop it Usagi-san..." He said trying to move away.

Usagi pulled off the others pants and licked his lips looking at him.

Misaki blushed more and tried crawling away from the other.

Usagi chuckled softly before pinning the other male down. "Mm but I don't want to" he said starting to remove his own pants.

Misaki gasped and looked up at him biting his lip. "U-Usagi-san" he whispered as he watched the other male. "I won't be to rough this time" Usagi said as he pulled off his boxers. He smirked and pushed into him slowly.

Misaki whimpered and held on to the other as he was thrusted into. "A-ahh Usagi-san" he moaned out softly.

Usagi groaned and kept thrusting into the other beginning to kiss and suck on his neck.

Tilting his head to the side, Misaki bucked his hips moaning loudly.

Usagi kept thrusting into the other starting to nibble on his neck. "Misaki..." He said lowly with a groan as he felt the other tighten around him.

Misaki panted roughly looking up at that the other. "U-Usagi-san!" He moaned out loudly as he reached his climax.

Usagi moaned lowly as he came into the other male. He pulled out slowly and laid next to the other panting. "I love you so much Misaki" he said holding the other male.

Misaki panted and closed his eyes snuggling into the other male. "I love you too" he said softly as he fell asleep in the others arms.

Usagi smiled softly kissing the others head as he looked up at the ceiling, thinking about what to write in his next book.