Usagi-san x Misaki-kun

Usagi smirked as he sat down watching the other male stand in front of him. "What's so wrong with it? It was just a kiss" he said looking up at him. "Just a kiss?" Misaki asked crossing his arms. "It was not just a kiss." He said sighing softly. Usagi smiled and pulled the other into his lap. "So that means it was more than a kiss?" He asked wrapping his arms around the others waist. Misaki squirmed a bit trying to get out of the others grip. "Let me go Usagi-san!" He yelled still squirming around. Usagi smiled softly and kissed the others neck gently. "Why would I do that?" He asked in a low tone. "Because I say so!" Misaki yelled trying not to give in to the other. Usagi smirked moving his hand down to the others pants. "You know you don't want me to stop" he said slipping his hand into the others pants. "N-ngh don't do that" Misaki protested as the other continued. Usagi turned the others head with his other hand and kissed him deeply. Misaki blushed madly melting into the kiss. He couldn't help but kiss the other back. Usagi smiled softly breaking the kiss. Misaki looked up at the older male with a slightly flushed face. "Let me show you how much I love you" Usagi said kissing the other deeply as he started to undo his pants. Misaki melted again and let the other do as he please. After a couple of minutes Usagi had finally taken the others pants and boxers off. "Looks like someone has been enjoying themselves" he said starting to rub the others member. Misaki moaned softly as he older male rubbed his member. "S-shut up you baka" he said panting a bit. Usagi chuckled and kept rubbing the others member as he undid his own pants. Soon he pulled down his pants and boxers as well. Misaki arched his back looking up at the other male. Usagi smiled and rubbed his tip against his entrance. "Look at how fast you make my heart beat" he said taking the others hand and placing it onto his cheat. Misaki felt the others fast heartbeat and smiled softly. Usagi smiled softly as well before pushing into the other male slowly. He groaned softly and held the others hand tightly. Misaki moaned loudly and held the others hand as well. "A-ah Usagi-san..." He moaned out blushing bright red. Usagi kept thrusting into the other looking down at him. Misaki looked away moaning softly as he was thrusted into. Usagi kept thrusting tightening his grip on the others hand. "Misaki look at me" Misaki turned his head and looked into the others eyes still moaning. Usagi smiled softly groaning a bit as he got closer to his climax. "I'm close Misaki" he said thrusting even faster than before. Misaki moaned louder and same with a groan as he felt Usagi release in him. Usagi pulled out of the other and laid next to him wrapping his arm around the younger male. "Look at the mess we made. You'll have to clean it up" he said chuckling a bit. "You baka" Misaki said softly as he panted and moved closer to the male.