Quinn and Kel (part 3)

Kel's P.O.V
"Quinn~!" I cry out in pleasure as Quinn uses her fingers to rearrange my insides. The pleasure was intense and I was enjoying every second of her torment.

Quinn looks at me with a fire in her eyes, she was looking at me as if I was the only thing in her world.

As if I was the only thing that mattered in the moment. And to me I was the most impoortant thing. Like why wouldn't I be?

The pads of her fingers rubbed against my walls sending blitzes of pleasurre throughout my body. Everywhere she touched felt like fire and i couldn't get enough of the feeling.

She was my fire and I never wanted it to go out. "Quinnn! Quinn please!" She looked at as if she was almost apologetic.

I didn't understand why she would be apologizing until she curled her fingers and started to jam them into my spot. The pleausre was so intense it was painful.

I cried out in pained pleausre, pleading for Quinn for a little bit of mercy, but she doesn't let up. Abusing the bundle of nerves in my pussy she continued to silently wreck my body.

I was now pleading with her for anything. To cum, for her to say something to me, anything. I begged and begged and she said nothing.

Her silence was fucking with me heavy. I felt as if I was doing something wrong. Like I was bad and she was punishing me for it.

I didn't like the feeling. "Quinn please?? Say something!!" I moaned in pleasure when she hit a particulary sensitive area in my spot.

She adjusted her fingers and began to relentlessly toruture that area. I moaned and moaned, aarching my back to try to put some distance between her fingers and my pussy.

It didn't work, but atleast I tried. "Quinnn... I'm sorry!" I apologized, I didn't know for what, but it seemed like the most logical thing to do.

"Your sorry?" Quinn cocked her head to the side and slowed down giving slow, deep strokes with her fingers. I looked into her eyes pleading with my own for her to please grant me mercy.

"Sorry for what?" I try to answer but all that comes out is moans and sputtering. "What are you sorry for my love?"

I look her in the eyes, tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry~ for anything you want me to be sorry for!"

That seemed to be the perfect sentence because within seconds she jammingher fingers in my spot again, relentlessly chasing after my orgasm. "You can cum now baby." That was all I needed to hear. Her permission.

I unraveled in her arms, becoming undone as my orgasm ran its course through my entire body. I felt as if I was her gf again. And not seem bimbo she took off the street.

As rough as I liked when she was rough I didn't like when she withdrew from me in any way.

She knew I aint like that, but she still does it sometimes. I aint like it, I craved all of her. Her everything, I needed her attention to be on me always.

Never straying for anything. That's how it should be. "Quinn? Why did you-"

"Because I don't like it when you ignore me at work. I'm your gf Kel. You need to acknowledge me in all spaces." I look at her crazy.

She did all of this because she wanted me to talk to her at work??!! "Quinn are you serious right now?!"

She nods her head yes. I can feel myself getting angry. "You did all of this just so I would talk to you at work?!!" She nods her head yes again, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I look away because I dont wanna fold to her every whim like I always do when she puppy dog eyes me.

"Quinn you could have just asked." Quinn rolls her eyes, "No I could not have. You would have just said 'I'lL tHiNk aBoUt It' and moved on with ya life."

I scoff. I would have given it proper thought. "Well you gotta let me think about these things babe. We are a new couple. Not everything gone fall right into place immediately."

"I just want you to acknowledge me!" I take her face into my hands and kiss her. "I love you. And if you want me to acknowledge you I will."

Quinn pouts before taking me into her arms. She holds me as we sit in bed. "You gone talk to me at work now?" She asks looking for a bit of reassurance.

"Of course baby. I love you."

"I love you too)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Lovelies!

This little update has been sitting in my drafts for a while now. So I just ended it quickly so I could get out to you guys. I know alot of you are fans of Quinn and Kel.

But Quinn and Kel will be limited to the oneshot book. They will not be a story. So if you want updates on them. They will come sporadically on here.

Expect more ones hots. I'm workshoppinh ideas so I'm hoping that I can get some ideas out to you soon. Once CYFL ends I will be starting a new slow burn book called Heartache.

OGs will know that Heartache was supposed to be my first book but was voted out by you guys for CYFL. HIGHSCHOOL should be coming back soon. Maybe I'll restart it. Maybe not. Idk.

Question: Do you like asparagus?
I love asparagus. It's like one of the best vegetables everrrrr. Love me some asparagus

Anyways Lovelies that's all for today.

Love you allllll

Comment, vote, share

Zeila Out!!

964 words