Author's Note

Heyyyyy Lovelies. I made a discord server. I'm not going to plug it yet since not too many people have expressed interest.

One person said yes and I jumped the gun. 🙃

Then a second person said yes and I felt assured lol.
_____________________________________________
But here are some other updates.

I'm considering heavily entering Bittersweet into the Watty Awards. I think I can do it and atleast win SOMETHING.

Last day to submit is Monday. So if you see a Bittersweet update before then that means I'm going for it! Whooooo 🥳

_____________________________________________
I know I said I was going to keep up only with my oneshot book and Bittersweet to help with burnout and not overwhelming myself but the creativity bug has bitten me again.

I reread my I shall be.. atleast once a month. I love it so much. And in my free time have daydreamed about Evangeline and Karter, and their story. So much so I'm getting the itch to just go on with it and start putting out an official story for them.

I'm going to change their names to have a more African feel. But they will still start with an E and a K as a reference to the oneshot. If you have any suggestions leave them here.

But yeah I'm going to start another book. And the book will have a different name than it's original inspiration of the I shall be.. oneshot. I will update later on as I start doing all the prep work.

But yeah! Your girl Zeila is starting another project!!!! Yaaaaaaaay🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

_____________________________________________

Anyway that is all Lovelies.

As usual leave oneshot prompts and if you are chosen I will credit you once the oneshot is published!

Comment vote share if you so please

(Also tell me you wanna join my discord so I don't feel bad about getting my brother and bestie to make it with me lol)

I love you allllllll

Zeila Out🪼