Chapter 2

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Couldn't find any Fan Art of Clara Kent in her human disguise.

"Kent! Lane! My office! Now!" Perry calls out, grabbing everyone's attention.

Nerdy and yet beautiful blue sky-colored eye Clara Kent looked with a raised brow

Nerdy and yet beautiful blue sky-colored eye Clara Kent looked with a raised brow. Though her guise appeared like that of a librarian with her neck length raven hair tied in a bun, glasses little big that they kept slide down to the bridge of her nose, it did not slip that her matching gray color blazer over a white dress shirt, and pencil skirt half way her thigh seem to hug her body to show off she had quite perfect assets concealed and curvy body.

 Though her guise appeared like that of a librarian with her neck length raven hair tied in a bun, glasses little big that they kept slide down to the bridge of her nose, it did not slip that her matching gray color blazer over a white dress shirt...

Sitting across her is the beautiful and ambitious Lois Lane with long black hair, violet-colored eye, pale skin with a perfect size chest and curvy body as she wore a purple blazer, white skirt that helped show off her perfect legs turn to Clara with a uncertain shrug as it was usually rare for Perry to call the both of them in together.

Both women stood up from their respective office seats and head towards their boss' office.

Upon arriving Perry was wearing his reading glasses and seem to be reading over an article of another reporter when Lois calls out to him. "You called chief?"

Perry looks away from his screen, taking off his glasses. "Lois. Clara. I have a special assignment for the both of you. Take a seat please and close the door while you're at it. Don't want any eavesdroppers now do we." Clara closes the door behind her and goes to take a seat at seeing Lois take hers. She stumbled clumsily  from fiddling with her seat. Perry sighed, shaking his head while Lois sniggered. Clara laughed nervously, rubbing her hand behind her head. "Kent." Perry gruffed.

"Sorry Perry. Just feel anxious is all as it's just you never call your two top reporters in the same room together unless is was something grandiose." Finally taking her seat with Lois leaning over to whisper. "Nice going klutz." Causing Clara to blush from embarrassment and apologized.