Chapter 4

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Riding in her limousine was Amara sitting in the back, looking out the window. She stares at the monkeys going about their usual business and that was to lounge around at their cafes, restaurants, or parks. Jogging, walking, driving, the usual.

It was all the same with the monkeys.

Sitting close to her is Faora, looking through her tablet and notices an occurrence that caught her attention and smiled with mischief in her eyes. "Lady Amara,"

"Mistress Amara, my pet." Amara corrected.

"Right," Faora flushed. "There is something you must see that I believe would provide a bit of humor."

Amara raised a brow at this remark. "Oh? How so?"

"Take a look." Scotching closer to the new god, Faora shows her tablet. The two watch together as a hidden security footage that had not been tampered given the others had been shows of Natasha was in her office, looking through her computer.

They had to say that Natasha had don't an excellent job at hacking the security cameras and disabling them, only Natasha did not account for Apokolips technology that kept one security camera online, thus was recording her actions. Naturally, Natasha had a device that would notify if all cameras are disabled, but Apokolips technology was superior, thus evaded her detection of being aware that one camera was operational.

It shows her typing on Amara's computer but seem to be growing frustrated by the lack of progress.

Amara's lips curl a little. "Can we get a third person's view on what precisely she's doing that I think she's doing?"

Faora barely contains her smile and nods. "Of course mistress." Typing on her tablet, the footage now was pointing from Natasha's perspective of observing from her shoulder.

Natasha was trying to hack into the lock screen password by typing in some codes to bypass only to met with failures of inputting the incorrect ones. The lack of progress was getting to her as usually Natasha was calm and collected but she had no experience in dealing with alien technology. Not to mention she was under Waller's boot heel with a bomb implanted in her neck, so the stress is getting to her.

Once typing in a final attempt of getting into the computer, it automatically shuts off for the next 24 hours. Natasha huffed heatedly and bashed her fist on the table. She gets up, grabs her belongings and makes sure to sneak off.

The limo is filled with loud laughter as the two women laugh their ass off with tears of joy from Black Widow for the first time was unable to hack anything in her life.

"Oh you are right. That was certainly a good way to get me in a good mood, not that I was already in one as I am excited to be meeting Power Girl or Karen. The other Kryptonian." She notices Faora grumble, making her smirk. "Jealous my little pet?"

"Don't see the point is all in making her one of your thralls."

Amara pouted, wrapping her arm around Faora's shoulder. "Oh come now, my little pet. What's it gonna hurt to have a little competition. Who knows as you two might get along given you could certainly have fun with those huge breast of hers as wow," Giving a whistle. "She certainly has the biggest I've seen, and with Kala-El you can enjoy breaking her once we make her, Wonder Woman, and Lois Lane our new pets. Wouldn't you like that?"

Faora stayed silent for 11 seconds and smiles. "It would be a new experience to enjoy putting the Daughter of Jor-El in her place." Giving an evil grin.