Robin Arellano [Enimes to lovers ] prt2

Y/n's pov

' I can't stop thinking about Robin even though he hates me' I'm in deep thought "y/n we are 15 minutes early" Finney says trying to start a conversation. "Yeah I guess" I say before Robin walks in.Finney hit my shoulder a bit "hey Finney..y/n" Robin says glaring at me "hey Robin" Finney says smiling I just put my head down.15 minute after eavesdropping on Finney and Robin everyone starts coming into class.Robin sits with one of his other friends behind us. 20 minutes into class Robin starts throwing paper balls at my head I open one of them to see what it says "Y/n could you move your big ass head I can't see the board." He's so annoying.I put my head down for the rest of the class.

Time skip to 4th period

"Miss y/ln your late" she says scolding me "I'm sorry it won't happen again" the only open set it beside Robin. 'This is going to be a nightmare' I think to myself. I sit next to him hoping he wouldn't make a big sense about it. 20 minutes pass by and still nothing I wish we where still friends gosh I'm an idiot.

Robins pov

She's sitting next to me.. gosh she's so annoying. I watch as she starts drawing and her paper so I scribble all over it she looked at me like she was about to kill me I just looked away giggling a bit "mr Arellano is there something you would like to share" the teacher says out loud "no I'm sorry miss" I say trying to not get In trouble.Y/n gets up to throw the paper I scribbled all over i can't help but stare as she walks away.

Time skip to after school
Y/n pov

You started walking out of the school and you see moose.He walks over to you "you look silly today Y/n" moose says trying to be intimidating "go back to 4th grade with your silly comeback's" I say trying to not be intimidated "where's your little boyfriend Robin" I look away in embarrassment 'gosh why does he have to be so annoying.' I think to myself "What are you going to go cry to your big brother... oh I forgot he's gone" he says in a baby voice "what the fuck is wrong with you!"I yell at moose so almost everyone around can hear. I walk away not waiting for Finney or Gwen. I open my front door and started crying.

Y/n's mom pov

" honey omg are you ok?!" I say running down to see if my daughter was ok "no mom nothing is ok I miss him so much" y/n says crying her eyes out " I miss him to..."

Ok that's all because my friend is rushing me to read it 😭 there only going to be 3 parts btw

Ok that's all because my friend is rushing me to read it 😭 there only going to be 3 parts btw. (488 words)