•𝟎𝟎𝟒•

TW TW TW TW TW!!! mentions rape and SA.

I wake up suddenly as i'm in this smelly rusty bed. robin is laying right next to me and i smile seeing his face but let it go not recognizing the room we're in. i look over to the corner and realize there's that man standing there. 

i scream out loud and he gets up startled, then robin wakes up. i cling onto robin as true man gets up and leaves. i sigh out loud and still cuddle into robin. "where are we." i say straight face as i get up and pull robin up with me "i have no clue something about this place makes me feel so uncomfortable."

we get up and check around that corner that's weirdly there. i stare at the dirty toilet in disgust as i looked at robin, it was dark and i barely knew where i was going. "robin i don't like this who so that man and where did he take us." i said

"i don't know y/n but there's a window right there and it seems to still be dark outside." he said as i started crying. "robin what if we die in here." i said as we hugged, he put his chin on my head and sighed "y/n i promise you when we get out, it'll be better."

"my moms gonna worry and i hate seeing her cry" i said to robin as he just looked at me "y/n your mom is gonna worry but it's gonna stop when we're out of here and you know that." he smiled and hugged me again. he kissed my head and pulled out of the hug.

"first we need to find a way out or we'll be stuck in here forever and who kno-" robin started but got cut off by the weird man walking in with half of his mask off. "awe little scared bunny's, don't worry darling don't cry!" he said walking towards me "please, don't touch me." i pled. "okay just because you said so nicely darling, here's food for you. be bad little bunny's and you won't get any."

he smiled creepily "you're cute in that outfit. wonder how it would look if it were to be ripped off." he said in my ear and walked out. i stared at the door and dropped down to my knees crying, never. have i been talked to like that and i hated hearing it come out of an old man's mouth, i hated how i had to beg him just to stop. robin just sat there next to me as i cried uncontrollably.

never did i think this moment would come to the day where i would get raped or sexually assaulted. and with the way he spoke to me felt like he were to do it to me anytime now. and i hated the way "darling." bounced off his dirty old tongue. he sounded like he was just booming just for little girls or boys. i couldn't stop crying. the fear of being alone with that man or what he's capable of to a child sounded like hell.

he was like absolute hell. i hated the way i got tricked so easily, i hated when i was in situations like these. i just wish for it to all be a bad dream. none of it to be surreal. i'm not in a creepy dark basement with the one i love most. it's not real.

(A/N: sorry if this was uncomfortable you could skip this if you want!)