•𝟎𝟎𝟔•

i frowned as their rooms were empty. at this point me and robin were tired. we hid under their bed, and threw something threw the window to make it look like we jumped out of it. the old man came out into the room as me and robin collected our breathing. he jumped out the window and started yelling again.

as soon as we heard him running off we got out and stayed there until the morning. and until then we called the cops. but we still couldn't seem to find finney, gwen, or my mom. we searched everywhere. until one specific time, it was weird. i saw my mom and our friends in a vision at a specific police station out of town. but with absolutely no ride and we couldn't just walk.

so we begged the police officers numerous of times until they finally gave in and took us to the police station I saw in my vision. until then when we got to the police station me and Robin were talking about if where ever going to be able to get this off of our minds it was terrifying being chased by a man and a mask.

just the thought of him finding us again haunted my mind again. when robin saw me spaced out with a frown on my face he knew exactly how i felt. he held onto my hand tighter as i looked up to him we shared beautiful moments and memories together. we smiled at each other and started talking about our beautiful memories.

we laughed and talked all the way there. the cop would just look back in the rear view mirror and laugh at us, then he would mumble something under his breath.

TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY GET THERE

we stopped out of the car as soon as it stopped. and when we were there i saw my moms car outside and smiled i took robins hand and ran inside of it to see my mom arguing with the desk police. gwen and finney behind her jsut standing there. they all had deep eye bags and droopy eyes

look like they'd been crying for a while. it almost made me crying seeing them that way. i ran up to my mom and hugged her. i cried in her arms. she looked over to me and suddenly.

I

woke up.

(a/n: big ass cliffhanger be happy bc i'm not posting till late tmrw prolly)