•𝟎𝟎𝟓•

me and robin are the food he gave us. although i stopped crying the thoughts still circled my mind and it twisted my head thinking about it. i glanced at the phone on the wall. and asked about it "what do you think he used the phone for? i mean it's not even plugged in or anything. what was it used for ?"

"i don't know y/n, i don't know anything right now. i can't think straight which is making this worse. if we truly don't make it out of here, i wanted to tell you something." he looked away and i just stared at him. he started playing with my hand and looked down. i sat in front of him and he just kept playing with my hand.

"i think im in love with you, like in love love with you. just the way we can be comfortable together. and the way we're compatible. you truly make my heart throb. i'm nothing without you and i seriously can't find myself ever leaving you alone, we've just been on such a journey together and that makes us bond even more. you're such a strong person and i just admire you so much. i've never felt anything like this before and i don't know what to do about it. and even if we're basically about to die i want to tell you this."

i was so shocked. i tried to speak but nothing came out. "if you don't feel the same way tell me. i wouldn't wanna carry on about how much i love you if you are uncomforta-"

we kissed. my lips met his as i shut him up. he held my hands as we shared the most precious kiss ever. if i were to get out of here and that memory was in my mind i would be happy. we pulled apart and he was so red. he was smiling like a dummy and so was i.

"i could say the same thing. you light up my life in ways nobody else could've. you truly make me feel like a person. we've never fought or yelled at eachother cause we've truly have such a good bond. you tell me stuff i tell you stuff. i couldn't imagine a life which you weren't in it. you don't understand in my eyes you are honestly the best thing that's ever been sent my way. and i just fell straight inlove with you."

it's like he had stars in his eyes as he looked at me. we just held hands and hugged. now and then we would just hug and hold hands. one night the phone rang. it startled me but i decided to pick it up because robin was too scared to. "you're a pussy robin" "shut up"

i just heard nothing on the line. i got scared and hung it up. it started ringing again and someone started talking. talking about something like a way to get out of there. i listened closely and follwoed every direction. soon enough i was able to reach the small window that appeared at the top of the wall. robin follows my every move as we create a trap and we're able to open the window. first thing we do is try and get out from the window.

i just couldn't open it. i took apart of the bed leg off and started smashing the window. i only did it when the old man was gone. or when his van wasn't there. i would smash it constantly until i finally got it open one day. robin of course had to help a bit but also because he wasn't out of the house much. i quickly climbed up and out of the window. i got robin out too as we ran down the street i noticed a figure behind us.

it was the old man shouting and running at us. i ran as fast as i could all the way down the street, but sooner or later we got to my house. i was out of breath and the old man wasn't even in sight "robin you keep lookout and i'll open the window. okay?" i said quickly already finding the spare key hidden. "y/n. hurry i see him down the street. he's getting close Y/N!" i screamed as loud as i could when i opened the door. i rushed robin inside and shut it quickly locking it. i checked everywhere for my mom but she was no where.

sooner or later he broke in through a window and i didn't know what to do. i jumped out of my window quietly and robin did the same. we ran again but to our friends house. he starts chasing us again. he taunted us out loud and as soon as we made it to their house i kicked their window and broke it. we quickly ran through their window and got cut a bit but we then ran to gwen and finneys room as fast as we could.

but..

they weren't there.

(A/n: YESSSSS ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER MUHAHAHAHAHAH 😈😈)