Prologue

A man in a dark cloak rushes through the house as thunder flashes through the night sky. He makes his way to the radio and presses a button. A spirit then emerges from the radio

'Please, I need a spell that will send me back into the past.' The man tells the spirit. 'Things are really bad here and I need to go back in time to fix the mess that caused this catastrophe in the first place.'

'Say no more, young man.' The spirit of the radio speaks to him in a haunting voice. 'I too could use a change with the way things are going around here.'

The spirit moves his hands and body as he begins to chant his spell

'A portal into the past shall open before your eyes, where you shall repair the damage that led to this mess. But beware of the time that you have in your hands, as you shall return after the day has passed.'

The radio then ejects a metal disk which the man catches. The disk looks like any ordinary CD but it doesn't have a hole in the middle and there were words written on the surface. The man knows that he must recite the spell written on the disk for it to work.

With little time to spare, the man quickly makes his way into the basement for he wasn't sure how long he has before his plan leaks out.

Soon, the man enters the basement where he meets two kids who are also wearing the same cloaks to hide their faces and identities.

'Do you have the spell, father?' The girl in the cloak asks.

'Yes, I do.' The man replies to his daughters. 'Now we must leave before she finds us.'

Suddenly, a creaking sound was heard from above. The man knows well that someone is entering the house.

'We don't have time to waste.' The man tells his daughters. 'Use this disk to get back in time. I will deal with whoever is entering the house.'

'No father.' The girl in the hood tells him. 'It has to be you. You know who to find and what you must do.'

'That's right, father.' The other girl tells him. 'We will hold off the person at the door while you escape into the past. You're the only one who can do it, father. Now go!'

Both the girls head up the stair to face the person up there. Meanwhile, the man looks at the disk and begins to recite the spell written on it.

'Bring me back to my youthful years of the past.' The man reads out the writings on the disk. 'Where I will find the one who shall save us all.'

Suddenly the man begins to glow bright green before vanishing in a puff of smoke. As the man vanishes back into the past, he remembers the warning that was given to him when he received the spell. He only has a day to fix time before the effects wear off and he will be sent back to his time.

The man then thought about his two daughters who had sacrificed themselves for him to enter the past. At best, it was a random person or a member of his resistance. At worst, it was the dark lady who had sent the world spiraling into chaos. All he hopes is that he will be able to make things right before time runs out. Otherwise, all of the efforts that he and his resistance members had done would have been for nothing and there would be no end to this chaos.

Meanwhile, back at the house, the two girls meet up with a much smaller man who was also wearing a cloak to cover his body. Both of them know that he was a friend of their father as well as a member of the resistance.

'Do you have the time-traveling spell?' He asks them anxiously.

'Yes, and our father has used it to go back in time.' One of them answers him. 'Things should get better for us here.'

'Good, because we need to get out of here now.' The short man warns them. 'Our plot has been discovered and if we get caught, we might never live another day to save our world.'

Both of them nod in agreement as they follow the short man out of the house. He had already explained that they were going to move into his house where they might be safe for the time being and stay out of sight.

As both of the girls enter the basement of a different house, they see wires and antennas arranged on the ceiling. They were special transmission signals designed to keep them hidden from their enemies while allowing them to communicate with one another in secret. In the middle of the room was a large table where the other members of the resistance await to begin planning their next move while their father enters the past.

Neither of them knows how much longer they could hold out before they get caught and sentenced to death. But as long as their father could make it to the past, he might be able to turn the tide and give them a chance in ridding the world of its evil.